No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent's Longtime Manager, Chris Lighty, Found Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent's Longtime Manager, Chris Lighty, Found Dead

Music executive Chris Lighty was found dead, according to multiple outlets. The New York Daily News reports that the hip hop veteran apparently shot himself in the head in his Bronx apartment. He was found at 11:30 a.m., police sources tell the paper, with a gun next to his body. Lighty was 44-year-old. Lighty was the chief operating officer at Primary Violator.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn i use to talk to him on the phone when i was trying to get a deal....R.I.P.terrible news

Comment

Get married if you want. Screw signing the legal marriage contract and don't live in states where they play that common law marriage crap. Forget a document that gives lawyers and a judge who don't even know you the power to snoop around in your life

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
        Damn i use to talk to him on the phone when i was trying to get a deal....R.I.P.terrible news
        you rap?!?

Comment

Yea this is all over the place in NY. Lighty was a big time hip bop guy over here. RIP boss

Comment

Sad news for the world of Hip Hop. RIP lighty

Comment

Why is this in NSB. Come on Admins, put this piece of insignificant news out of NSB. It doesn't belong here.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                you rap?!?
                yea i use to,got to old for that

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                  Why is this in NSB. Come on Admins, put this piece of insignificant news out of NSB. It doesn't belong here.
                  a man died and you call it insignificant?

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                    He was Winky wrights promoter

Comment

Working...
                    X