No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Jose Benavidez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    im not talkin about making it their next fight...im talkin in general as Broner moves up should they cross paths...Benavidez is extremely skilled and once he's polished, lets say 2-3yrs from now, i can see him beating Broner

wouldn't surprise me if he gave Broner problems now...kid's had gym wars with ring legends..he wont be completely over his head
    theres a sparring video of him and frankie gomez i know its just sparring but frankie was taking it to him imo jose has what it takes to be something special but lets throw him in with a top 20 guy first he's real good though dont get me wrong

Comment

i think broner is a lil more experience, id like benavidz to win it n he can but he needs more fights, dulorme is the future of the sport!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        that's the point I was trying to make, for the people that were saying "Oh Benavidez aint ready for Broner yet" as if to say that broner is on another level or 'elite' or something... both of these guys are still young and yet to be tested, but against eachother I would be very confident in Benavidez pulling it out, probably by KO.
        benavidez is too young & green......he will get picked apart & ko'd.

most of the guys that are voting on this poll are only familiar with joses sparring. I have watched all of jose's fights.....Fernando Rodriguez in my opinion beat him but jose got the razer thin nod............(if you can find that fight please watch it & you'll see for yourself)

no way does benavidez beat broner.........
        Last edited by americanbot; 07-20-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          theres a sparring video of him and frankie gomez i know its just sparring but frankie was taking it to him imo jose has what it takes to be something special but lets throw him in with a top 20 guy first he's real good though dont get me wrong
          Fernando Rodriguez pushed benavidez to the limit.........i was actually shocked.

these guys are ONLY looking at joses sparring & it's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            Fernando Rodriguez pushed benavidez to the limit.........i was actually shocked.

The same can be said about Broner vs De Leon. Broners opposition has declined since hid fight with ponce so of course he's going to look good as of late imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
              The same can be said about Broner vs De Leon. Broners opposition has declined since hid fight with ponce so of course he's going to look good as of late imo.
              PDL vs Fernando Rodriguez?

is this serious?

no.

it's not the same,............

Comment

Broner gets KTFO...dude isn't on Benevidez' level and El B is just a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

Or his record 15-0 (12 KO's)

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Or his record 15-0 (12 KO's)
                    theres nothing special about that record. smh. lol

Comment

Benavidez would smoke that racist

Comment

Working...
                      X