Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: At what point did he begin abusing steroids and when did he stop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    he was only on roids for the DLH rematch. thats the only fight he tested positive for and he clearly looked and fought difrrently than ever before or since. after that fight he severed all ties with the ppl he got the steroids from. also i dont think shne cheated, he claims he was given roids without knowing and i belive him. his story checks out imo, obviously we will never know for sure but i do belive he didnt intend to cheat.
    Mosley never tested positive

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Tony truly is like Jesus Christ. Jesus was accused of false crimes was beaten tortured his name was soiled and he was literally crucified for our sins. Similar to Margarito, accused of a crime he didn't commit (possibly framed by Nazim) he got crucified by the nuthuggers and media. Jesus came back after his crucifixion and resurrected the same way Margarito came back from his 1 year ban.

The truth is they both sacrificed themselves for us. While Jesus did it for our sins, Margarito sacrificed his career, sight, health and overall life so he could inspire us and give us a little bit of hope.

Enjoy your retirement champ, you have nothing left to prove. We miss you
      WOW i hope you're kidding if not...just wow

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
        WOW i hope you're kidding if not...just wow
        Kidding about what? The similarities are there for those who choose not to be ignorant

Comment

i laughed at "abusing steroids"

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
            i laughed at "abusing steroids"
            Answer the question not laugh at it.
            Last edited by Money_May; 11-05-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Answer the question not laugh at it.
              really?

how am i suppose to know that?

answer my question.

Comment

he started doping soon as he knew he was going to be fighting Oscar De La Hoya. He just wasnt on OScar level so he had to cheat but to be honest If he doped for the Oscar fight then He most likely doped his entire career. I cant support this cheater. Makes my stomach hurt that he even still allowed to fight. When he blatantly admits to cheating, no ands if or buts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  MOsley 100% cheated vs Margarito. Take a look at his body.
                  IS this serious? Steroids don't improve physique unless they are for fat cutting. Even that can be fixed with proper dieting. The difference is whether or not you want to eat right and perform better, or if you just have ass genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    he started doping soon as he knew he was going to be fighting Oscar De La Hoya. He just wasnt on OScar level so he had to cheat but to be honest If he doped for the Oscar fight then He most likely doped his entire career. I cant support this cheater. Makes my stomach hurt that he even still allowed to fight. When he blatantly admits to cheating, no ands if or buts about it.
                    Funny thing is I think Oscar won that fight anyways bad decision and PEDs against him.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      his entire career is in question. I hate cheaters I can't support him or his career.

Says the guy that has margacheato as an avi and siggy

Comment

Working...
                      X