Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury v Eddie Chambers in belfast in december ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury v Eddie Chambers in belfast in december ?

I just heard a rumour that Tyson fury might be fighting Eddie chambers early in Dec in Ireland !
    If he beats him he should get a mandatory for one of the Klitschko brothers ?
    Sounds like a good step up in class if true ?

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
    I just heard a rumour that Tyson fury might be fighting Eddie chambers early in Dec in Ireland !
    Chambers would be a very good opponent for Fury.

I hope his December fight with be with someone on that level.

Comment

The last thing I heard was that chambers was going to cruiserweight, but it'd be great if the fight came off, fury would get credit for beating him

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        The last thing I heard was that chambers was going to cruiserweight, but it'd be great if the fight came off, fury would get credit for beating him
        SIR HICKEY! My good man, I agree.

Chambers is a very good boxer, and the Fury-hating contingent would finally have to give him some props for beating Chambers, which I'm 100% convinced he would.

Fury is no Dimitrenko. . . Fury would be able to put hands on Chambers, and Chambers would not respond well. Chambers would not be able to dictate range, and move in, and out on Fury without getting hit, and hurt.

Fury is getting better, and better with each training camp. He's gained weight, about a stone, but it's all lean muscle. He'll never look like Klitschko of course, but anyway, that matters not.

Him getting in incredible shape physically is paralleling the improvement of his boxing skills. He's finally starting to use his feet, and use that MASSIVE 85" reach. He's got a right proper jab on him, that is not just a flicking, range-finger jab. It's a power, point scoring, damage inflicting punch.

But unfortunately. . . Aye. . I heard he's going to CW, which is probably the best move for him. He's always been a natural cruiserweight. . Probably really a natural light heavyweight with a little bit of weight cutting, but he's too far gone now to get down that low.

Comment

Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one who's seeing the improvement in fury, a lot of people are pissed off that the price fight didn't come off but I'd rather they went their own way for now, look at groves vs Degale, that fight was close and controversial but it stalled degales career and the win has seemingly done nothing for groves.

I think Fury can be a force he needs a bit more time though, he's only 24

Comment

So he calls out Haye, Price, Klitschkos, Derry ****ing Mathews and then fights Chambers.

Comment

Too dangerous for Fury. Hennessy will find him some feather-fisted bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                very interesting matchup & chambers has fought wladimir & dimitrenko already so he has experience vs big punching heavyweights who are 6'6 or taller. fury is better then dimitrenko so i don't see chambers winning this fight. great matchup but the size difference is too great for chambers to handle but you never know because neven pajkic did drop fury & he isn't exactly heavy handed.

Comment

Dimitrenko wouldn't be a bad opponent for Fury.

I think Fury would be in for a big shock though, whenever he steps up in competition and faces someone who's come to fight - he'll look sketchy. Whilst he's certainly improved he's yet to have a meaningful win.

Price's talent is evident with his amateur pedigree and the way he's storming through our domestic scene. Fury, however, was the 6ft9 giant who started off as an inside fighter with no jab and hit himself in his face.

Certainly a very entertaining character who's going to attract a lot of fans and publicity. He's 24, so he has time but Uncle Hughie isn't the one to take him all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Dimitrenko wouldn't be a bad opponent for Fury.

I think Fury would be in for a big shock though, whenever he steps up in competition and faces someone who's come to fight - he'll look sketchy. Whilst he's certainly improved he's yet to have a meaningful win.

Price's talent is evident with his amateur pedigree and the way he's storming through our domestic scene. Fury, however, was the 6ft9 giant who started off as an inside fighter with no jab and hit himself in his face.

Certainly a very entertaining character who's going to attract a lot of fans and publicity. He's 24, so he has time but Uncle Hughie isn't the one to take him all the way.
                    No, and that's the biggest problem Furh has right now, he spars in a garage FFS, I think he has the tools to catch up to Price ability wise, but Price is training in world class facilities and Fury is training in a ****ing double garage.

Comment

Working...
                    X