Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman is Flipping His Top Over The Chavez Jr. Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman is Flipping His Top Over The Chavez Jr. Situation

World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman stressed today that the WBC has not yet received any notification from the Nevada Boxing Commission nor any laboratory regarding the reported positive doping test involving former world middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

just create the plutonium or uranium wbc belt for chavez jr.

make it bong wbc belt if u have to

Comment

What a idiot..we know he's your damn god son...you are a president of a Sanctioning organization why are you even speaking on a damn fighter??why does it even concern you???i mean damn just come out and say i wanted biased judges and no drug testing so my God son could have kept his title and still have a padded record

Comment

Oh here we go... We knew this was coming.

Comment

Memo to Jose. Pick an element from table below and name a belt and give it to Chavez jr.

Comment

**** off jose

Comment

Now I kind of wish Chavez had won by completely controversial decision, and had to relinquish the belt(s) to Martinez after the drug test. Oh man, I would be laughing all the live long day. And the IRONY of it all...Jose "the crook" had to take his own fabricated/farce organization BELT from his own family for smoking pot.

BTW Bob Arum is right u know...

Comment

Suck a dick wbc you are a joke just like chavez

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  Memo to Jose. Pick an element from table below and name a belt and give it to Chavez jr.

The WBC Rhodium belt!!!

This was a classic post.

Comment

His real daddy Jose in for the rescue.

Comment

Working...
                    X