Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACquiao can't pull the trigger anymore! Agree or disagree. Please vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
    The PAC that fought Bradley looked like the same one that fought Juanita the third time.
    Yes which looked like the one that fought him the first 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      How can Paqciao pull the trigger when the target is nowhere to be found. He's busy trying to survive. Like I said, it started with Clotty, interrupted briefly by Margarito, then resumed by Mosly. Clotty covered himself with his gloves the entire fight and the rest either run or backpedal. Their main objective is just to survive. Paq only shines when his opponent is brave.

There. /
      Pac only shines when his opponents stand in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        And with a draining CW , just because JMM has skills doesnt mean he runs he stands his ground and will slug it out ,,, Manny is good with a CW that handicaps his opponents thats the stark reality , when you take that away he is no different than in his early years , a top fighter but not near the hyped monster he was made out to be ,,,, now his kid fans are trying to make all sorts of excuses for his normal showings because they dont want to admit he was a WW hype job !

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Pac can pull the trigger, he is like a real gun and his opponents react to him as if Pac is a magnum 45. A real gun only works if a target presents itself. Even a magnum 45 is useless if the criminal hides from it, and Pac is like a real gun his opponents hide and run for cover jusst like i would if encountered with a real gun.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 07-07-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            And with a draining CW , just because JMM has skills doesnt mean he runs he stands his ground and will slug it out ,,, Manny is good with a CW that handicaps his opponents thats the stark reality , when you take that away he is no different than in his early years , a top fighter but not near the hyped monster he was made out to be ,,,, now his kid fans are trying to make all sorts of excuses for his normal showings because they dont want to admit he was a WW hype job !
            You guys keep contradicting yourselves. You don't expect a guy who fought weight-drained fighters to pull the trigger on a young, undefeated lion like Bradly. I'd rather expect the other way around. In short, expecting an inferior fighter like you are describing here to fight like superman seems dumb, don't you think so? Bradly is supposed to massacre this overrated fighter. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Pac can pull the trigger, he is like a real gun and his opponents react to him as if Pac is a magnum 45. A real gun only works if a target presents itself. Even a magnum 45 is useless if the criminal hides from it, and Pac is like a real gun his opponents hide and run for cover jusst like i would if encountered with a real gun.
              So you agree Pac only looks great if his opponents will stand flat footed in front of him with no head movement

Comment

Pacman is a sitting duck for Floyd, that is all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                  I started noticing it in his trilogy against Juanita. And against Bradley he further proved my observations.

Now, before you P'Tards get your panties in a bunch, I'm not saying he's shot to pieces how De La Joto was shot to pieces when he fought PAC. That De La Joto had nothing left whatsover.

What I've been noticing is that PAC doesn't react as quick as he used to, when Juanita or Timmy would take the lead PAC usually would just defend and couldn't return fire a good number of times.

Timmy didn't necessarily land alot, but, he was able to let go of 3-4 punches and all PAC could do was put his hands up. And, another sign of a declining PAC is his workrate, I don't recall the last time he was actually outdone in total punches thrown by an opponent.

Fellas, share your thoughts and vote. Enjoy tonight's fights(Boxing and MMA)
                  he cant hit a moving target..thats all

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    You guys keep contradicting yourselves. You don't expect a guy who fought weight-drained fighters to pull the trigger on a young, undefeated lion like Bradly. I'd rather expect the other way around. In short, expecting an inferior fighter like you are describing here to fight like superman seems dumb, don't you think so? Bradly is supposed to massacre this overrated fighter. Haha.
                    I guess you was only reading the Pac ******s comments prior to the fight , many posters including miserly was very accurate in how we said Bradley would be . young lion , lol your a dreamer kid Tim could not win a single round from Floyd , with his head stuck up and wide punchers he would be beat down and stopped , lion what a joke !!

So now your Pac is the same just his opponents are better lol , you kids dont know the first thing about boxing , the difference of when when Pac looks good and when he dont is to do with draining CWs and shot fighters coming of big losses , Manny is a WW hype job meaning his hype overshot reality , his great hyped wins were Cotto Oscar and Margo , what is the common denominator kid ?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Haters would pick?????? hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X