Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Admit it! Ward is not an exciting fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the Abraham fight was exciting for sure. Don't know what you're talking about. He's had some ugly ones, but EVERY boxer does. You're just a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
      I thought the Abraham fight was exciting for sure. Don't know what you're talking about. He's had some ugly ones, but EVERY boxer does. You're just a hater.
      Ward doesn't have that killer instinct like TYSON or Pacman though!

Comment

I'm hispanic and I like his style. I honestly look forward to his matches

Comment

Boxing fans are becoming the downfall of boxing

Comment

He's exciting because no one can deal with him right now. He's dominating 168, imagine what he could've done to Calzaghe if he got his hands on him.

Comment

That's an opinion that I simply don't agree with. The guy is humble, but confident. Well spoken. Decent looking kid. Good post-fight interview. He also wins. Winning is the most important part of any athlete and their success with the media and what have you. Winning means they have to keep talking about you.

He throws fast shots and has decent pop. He throws combinations that are on par with some of the best. Off the top of my head, only Donaire, Juan Manuel Marquez and Martinez throw level or better combos.

He's fun to watch. I enjoy his fights. He's not Gatti or Pacquiao, but few fighters are.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                Ward doesn't have that killer instinct like TYSON or Pacman though!
                thats not his style.... hes andre ward

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  He's exciting because no one can deal with him right now. He's dominating 168, imagine what he could've done to Calzaghe if he got his hands on him.
                  Ward can't finish people!

Comment

right now he's garbage...jury is still out...if he stays clean and fights some stiffer comp outside of his hometown i'd give him more respect...putting a few fighters on their back wouldn't hurt either...

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                      He reminds me of Chris Byrd! Ward doesn't have the it factor. Please feel free to disagree.
                      Ward is a good fighter on his way to being great.
                      Right now he is fighting the best and winning and thats all you can ask of the guy.

He may not be knocking these guys out, but who has knocked out Kessler, Abraham ?

Comment

Working...
                      X