No announcement yet.

Maidana vs berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana vs berto?

steve kim said marcos name is being considered for berto in october 2.
    Berto sure does love fighting jww.What yall think of this fight?

wtf is he fighting Marcos for?

is it at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      wtf is he fighting Marcos for?

is it at 147
      Marcos will be moving up it seems.It seems to berto noone wants to
      fight him.He may be the most avoided man now.

Comment

thats a ****ty match up and waste Marcos wont have the same power if he goes up

Juddah or Kotelnik would be better Jr ww to fight or even Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Marcos will be moving up it seems.It seems to berto noone wants to
          fight him.He may be the most avoided man now.
          Theres plenty of welters out there he could mix with, but if he wants to fight Maidana then why not. Still, i dont consider Maidana a particularly big Jr Welter whereas Berto is a pretty big Welter build wise.

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
            Theres plenty of welters out there he could mix with, but if he wants to fight Maidana then why not. Still, i dont consider Maidana a particularly big Jr Welter whereas Berto is a pretty big Welter build wise.
            no more welters fights that would mean something for Berto. the obvious fight would be Cotto vs Berto but Miguel wants none of it

Maybe Clottey if HBO allowed it

Comment

Maidana will get clowned, Berto is a big dude

Comment

maidana is on the jermain taylor program and just like taylor he will be knocked cold when he fights his first real hard hitting opponent who's actually in his division.

Comment

I think your whining to be polite. Maidana has a fight at the end of August on the 28, and for him to turn around and fight Berto a month later is non-sense. I understand you want to critisize every he does, but to think that Maidana is seriously being considered is ******ed. Especially when he might be able to fight a more appealing mandatory against Khan at 140 in December.

Comment

These guys are bums, why the **** this even on the table? Why nobody wanna fight at 140 and why Berto always getting fights that don't matter and outright ducking all his at 147?

Comment

Working...
                    X