Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had one of the best 10 min. rolls in my life. It went 1:1, he got a keylock on me and with 30 seconds left, i got a sweet head crank.

Comment

Just got back from BJJ, worked on escaping when mounted, a hip throw and sparred. Didn't get tapped, and didn't tap anyone in sparring, wasn't happy with my performance, gave one guy the opportunity to armbar me but escaped both times. I suck! :evil:

Comment

crap, i havnt been training for boxing for almost a whole week now and I may have a fight coming up soon. Better get my ass back in their. Any you guys box?

Comment

[quote:44018e331e="CrashZero"]crap, i havnt been training for boxing for almost a whole week now and I may have a fight coming up soon. Better get my ass back in their. Any you guys box?[/quote:44018e331e]

Use to box when I was in the Army...had an 8-0 record which was kinda cool...hard game, got a lot of time for anyone that boxes as I know how hard it is to train for a fight...

Comment

Can't roll all week since my instructor is in Brazil till Monday.

Comment

Hook up with some guys you train with James...I have trained probably more when my instrucotr hasn't been around of late cause of my work hours etc...am still learning and avoid getting rusty

Comment

Gonna roll with some buddies friday.

ttt

Comment

Just got back from doing some striking and I learned a new guard escape.

Comment

Resting this week, think my hip flexor is getting better.

But now I'm dealing with this sore on the inside of lip...... HERPES!!!!????

Comment

Hope not BadBoy, you get that and you got if for life. I haven't trained since Monday and I'm gonna eat like a pig the next couple of days. Won't go to bjj until Monday night cause I'll be out of town the next couple of days, I'm going through withdrawals right now!

Comment

Working...
                      X