No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Two-Fight Comeback Rumors Building Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Two-Fight Comeback Rumors Building Strong

According to strong sources, Ricky Hatton is continuing to train for a boxing comeback – and he will make his return to the ring in November. Sources indicate Hatton will reportedly announce a two-fight comeback shortly.

The Manchester ace has not fought since being knocked out by Manny Pacquiao in 2009 and has always insisted he had retired for good.

But the 33-year-old former two-weight world champion has been back in the gym, and sources say he is in his best shape since he was fighting.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hatton vs. Khan????? Just kidding. But if Hatton is anything close to what he was in 09', I bet he could catch Khan and KO him possibly.

Comment

1. N'dou
      2. Malignaggi

If he's looking good in victory then he can switch it up, if he loses either then it's sayonara

Comment

Zaveck and Malignaggi is my prediction.

Comment

This is either a circus, and Hatton gets love and easy wins, or it's real and he gets KOed again. 09 is long gone and brain cells need conservation.

Comment

Hatton versus Morales.loser retires for good

Comment

Oh, to see the wee little elf Hatton KO'd again

Please let the little wee elf come back just to get KO'd again. But Hatton beats Paulie and Guerrero but Khan batters hatton.

Comment

Hatton is washed up.
                Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 08-21-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

ricky hatton vs mathew hatton. and it still won't produce a winner.

Comment

hatton vs Maidana? Sounds good to me..and he can win that fight too...at 147..hell at 140 too

Comment

Working...
                    X