Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mexican Rapper Mr Capone-E Ring Walk With Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mexican Rapper Mr Capone-E Ring Walk With Khan?

Given all the talk by Angel Garcia of Latino Pan-Americanism, I wonder how the Garcia camp will come to terms with someone like Capone-E coming out with Khan? I know Capone-E normally does the Khan ring walks but this would be epic if it happened tonight.

Anyone know if Capone-E will be doing the ring walk with Khan or will he just be ring side like usual? Capone-E hangs around with Snoop dog, Lady Pinks and Criminal.

I would love to see Angels face if Khan is walking to the ring with a few Mexican vatos and Capone-E!

Bring it into my thread bro!!! I've already started a Khan/Capone-E EXPRESS TRAIN thread!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=558523

Capone E #1 Mexican rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      Bring it into my thread bro!!! I've already started a Khan/Capone-E EXPRESS TRAIN thread!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=558523

Capone E #1 Mexican rapper.
      Sorry, I didnt see that there. Mods please merge this thread into the thread linked above.

Thank you.

Comment

I hope so!

I think that'll be the best part of the fight.

Comment

you guys are really trying troll Mexicans hard

Comment

If that Loco Mexican Hombre walks to the ring with Khan, with his entourage of the most deadly Mexican cartel members, Garcia probably will forefit right there

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              you guys are really trying troll Mexicans hard
              Garcia aint Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                If that Loco Mexican Hombre walks to the ring with Khan, with his entourage of the most deadly Mexican cartel members, Garcia probably will forefit right there
                I heard Capone E hangs with deadly gang members from the Varrio T-Flats gang from Compton. Real Mexican sureno.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Garcia aint Mexican.
                  and neither is capone ......

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                    I heard Capone E hangs with deadly gang members from the Varrio T-Flats gang from Compton. Real Mexican sureno.
                    I heard that Garcia has been looking out of his hotel window, and he seen them low riders circling the building filled with only the toughest hombres from the cartels.

he shook

Comment

Working...
                    X