No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Denies He Protested Scores of Mayweather Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Denies He Protested Scores of Mayweather Loss

Former three division champion Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs) has denied some of the recent comments that were published by various outlets, which most outlets attributed to him, regarding his alleged disgust with the scoring of Saturday's fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) - and that includes a post on his official Twitter page, which has now been removed.

[Click Here To Read More]

He is a stand up guy..props

Comment

the Floyd Fanatics can STFU now

Comment

props to cotto but it shows that just like many
        his twitter isnt done by him hahahahaha

Comment

Well it's hard to protest a KO.... As for this fight I think he rewatched it and ate his words.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            the Floyd Fanatics can STFU now
            STFU about what?

Comment

Miguel must have watched the fight and if it was his team that was talking it was on him for not talking for himself. I'm glad he is starting to speak finally. Miguel should get some rest and get his title back. Floyd will vacate and Miguel will be the #1 contender watch.

Comment

Props to Cotto. He's a no bullshit kind of guy.

Comment

Close fight

I had the score 115-113 For mayweather. It was a close fight. I like both cotto and mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Well it's hard to protest a KO.... As for this fight I think he rewatched it and ate his words.
                    The guy was disgusted, he didn't even offer an interview nor attend the press conference. after the fight he did say he disagreed with the judges then his team said more things afterwards.
                    I'm sure he watched the fight and saw the 2 rounds he won and had to retract his statement.
                    Why else would he not give HBO an interview and allow his team to say ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X