No announcement yet.

People who went to University

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    True but my choice is between Liverpool and Nottingham. I feel Liverpool seem better overall but Nottigham just has a good vibe about the place. As I no longer boxer, bodybuilding is what I do now, i've already been looking up/ ringing up gyms.
    In that case, I'd probably say look at which city offers more opportunities for work experience and future career options.

Good luck, man

Comment

Nottingham has the only 24 hour greggs in the country. Aparrently the females are better in liverpool though. the uni ones.

Comment

dont worry about the deadline, just go through clearing.

Comment

I was in the same boat as you dude, 3 years ago when I was doing my A2s. I was totally unsure of what I should do, I just chose something which wasn't entirely pointless and something which I would like to do for 3 years because I hate education Not saying im bad at it because at the moment thank god I am doing well but Its the grind. I chose to d Soc/Crim.

Comment

Chose mine because it has a good rep and it's the subject I was best at in school.

Comment

Yes, do choose something that will bring you good job prospects in the future, but make sure it's something you can stick with till the end. If you think it's doubtful you can stick with something that might bring a good job later, pick something else. You're way better off in the future with a completed degree that's maybe not as desirable -- compared to trying to build a career as a dropout.

Comment

Economics/ Accounting

Comment

If you can't decide then WAIT. Do it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Economics/ Accounting
                    The above, and engineering / computing. Good pay, if you're enough of an analytical thinker.

Comment

You mean college?

Comment

Working...
                      X