No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez: Adrien Broner Will Never Know What Hit Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez: Adrien Broner Will Never Know What Hit Him

All parties were in town in St. Louis last Friday, braving a winter storm and frigid temperatures to hype up a February 25 boxing card at the Scottrade Center. HBO will be in the house to air a live doubleheader, featuring the city’s own Devon Alexander against Marcos Maidana in the main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Broner will stop Perez.

I'm interested to see who will win between Maidana and Alexander. For me that's a 50-50 fight but I'm leaning towards a Devon decision.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Broner will stop Perez.

I'm interested to see who will win between Maidana and Alexander. For me that's a 50-50 fight but I'm leaning towards a Devon decision.
      Of course... look were the fight is being held

Comment

Broner is going to tax that ass and KO Perez

Comment

But I'm sure everyone is hoping Perez makes Broner pay for his racist comments. Would be nice.

Comment

Broner has 2 much talent 2 lose 2 Perez, who's got no real ko power...Alexander should have easy time w/Maidana....so prer\dictable/ 1 dimensional...both really need to get off there defense 1st styles & step up the competition...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              But I'm sure everyone is hoping Perez makes Broner pay for his racist comments. Would be nice.
              I read the article, where's the racism???

Comment

Probably a punch... if I were him that's what I would go with..

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  What'd he say?

Comment

Making Burrito references and saying Perez had limitations because he is Mexican. Broner set off a firestorm of anger saying what he did. He stepped way over the line. Boxing does not need any of that crap.
                    Last edited by richardt; 01-17-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X