Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hardest drug you have ever done and what was the experience like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    lol thats funny!!!
    Dude, hes not that big in real life - he's a ****in elf. He's just small little elf tryin' to make a living making cookies, crackers & other treats. He's a humble lil' dude, Ill tell ya that...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Dude, hes not that big in real life - he's a ****in elf. He's just small little elf tryin' to make a living making cookies, crackers & other treats. He's a humble lil' dude, Ill tell ya that...
      this elf was on PEDs...look at the size of him. he played no games when making his cookies!:WORD:
      Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-03-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

George's was addicted to crack for seven years.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I've smoked my share of weed in my time - dont smoke anymore though. Did 'shrooms a couple of times but did nothing for me. Dropped acid a couples of times and saw the Keebler elf...
          when I used to smoke weed I use to see the Keebler elf on the top of the pack of chocolate chip cookies I used to eat until the whole pack was gone.
          Last edited by -jose-; 01-04-2013, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I use to be a E head. But it loses its magic after a while and the pills are always laced with other drugs.

The first few times I took where focking amazing! And sex on E is incredible if u can get it hard cause a few times I had limp dick.... Its hit or miss with x.. But I started taking it too much and ended up being very depressed after about a year. It was taking its toll on my brain. Thank god E is not a physically addictiv , I was able to quit rather easily.

Comment

Working...
            X