Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson is Not Impressed: I Can Take Out Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson is Not Impressed: I Can Take Out Andre Ward!

BoxingScene.com took a trip to the Las Vegas training camp of WBC light heavyweight champion "Bad" Chad Dawson (31-1, 17KOs), who continues to slim down for his anticipated return to the super middleweight division.

On September 8th at the Oracle in Oakland, Dawson will drop down to 168 to challenge undefeated Andre Ward (25-0, 13KOs) for the WBC/WBA super middleweight titles. HBO will televise. [Click Here To Read More]

Yet another display of arrogance, hopefully people can stop making excuses for him.

Comment

I think he can. Dawson via UD. In a close fight.

Comment

Dawson in a blow out.

UD 12.

Comment

Ward is just too damn fast as Kessler and Froch will attest. Dawson needs to be better than ever to live with him.

Comment

bwahaha. Dawson would get clowned and out classed

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              I think he can. Dawson via UD. In a close fight.
              Been waiting for you to make up your mind lol. I'll give you 3:1 odds, 600M to 200M

Comment

I think Dawson can win.... but he gotta start at a good pace and keep up that work rate

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
                  I think Dawson can win.... but he gotta start at a good pace and keep up that work rate
                  I believe Dawson is going to be fighting a lot more on the inside, but Dawson can fight on his opponents range or within his range, doesn't matter. Ward is very good boxer, buy he's not a hard hitter, and he's not super fast. Had Ward fought Dirrell we can make an assessment on how well he would do against speedy southpaws. From what I've seen Dawson will be too much for Ward, but Dawson has shown mental weaknesses. Ward is definitely mentally stronger, but Dawson is so gifted and skilled that usually makes up for his mental lapses.
                  Last edited by Boxingwizard; 08-22-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I have Ward as favourite but I would love Dawson to win just because Ward should have given him 170.

I love underdogs & Dawson has given so much away in this fight I really hope he does it just to stuff it to 'the man' (I am not anti Ward. Just in this bout.)

Comment

Working...
                    X