Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Sergio Martinez Speaks at the Chavez vs Martinez First Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) Sergio Martinez Speaks at the Chavez vs Martinez First Press Conference

His English is improving.

Martinez by way of rape.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Martinez by way of rape.
      this made me

Comment

If Martinez and Dawson both win christmas would of come early.

Martinez got this.

Comment

So looking forward to this...hope it actually happens.

Comment

Martinez should just box circled around JR. JR is going to be roided up nicely for this fight so Martinez should avoid brawling for extended periods.

I can see Martinez landing his straight left easily and often in this fight, and his movement will be difficult for JR to bully him and push him into the ropes. Basically if Martinez controls the pace with his movement and boxing ability JR has no chance

Comment

I have to say I don't see how Sergio can win this fight and I want him to BADLY. That being said Arum is not about to let Chavez lose on the cards... then again I said that about Manny/Bradley and look how that turned out. But with Chavez on roids and his size I just don't see it happening, it's one thing having Paul Williams hit you as a MW, but Chavez is an entirely different monster in terms of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                Martinez should just box circled around JR. JR is going to be roided up nicely for this fight so Martinez should avoid brawling for extended periods.

I can see Martinez landing his straight left easily and often in this fight, and his movement will be difficult for JR to bully him and push him into the ropes. Basically if Martinez controls the pace with his movement and boxing ability JR has no chance
                excuse's already boxing posters on here are becoming aware that martinez better not go to war with chavez jr before he gets KO'D back to argentina or w/e he from

Comment

Working...
                X