• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    Off topic but whatever.

**** was a laugh riot.
    That's the best play in the NBA. I have been saying 3-pointers>dunks

Comment

i remember Miller pissing the shit out of Spike Lee at the Garden, hilarious!

then Miller doing the choke, HA!

Comment

He basically stopped an entire era of potential champions.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          That clip shows what Miller could do!

unreal

he was just a graceful dude

Comment

The Pacer finals were the ones I remember most because miller was a 3 point shooting demon and i was always scared he would come out of nowhere and change the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Yep, you're right good call my dude. The Pacers almost beat the Bulls in the '98 Eastern Conference finals. That series had me scared. I will never forget that shove that Miller gave Jordan to free himself to hit a game winning three in one of the games in that series. I was so pissed.

Look at that shove. Back then it was considered nothing. Now that's considered an offensive.

Comment

Kevin Johnson and Mitch Richmond

***embe Mutombo too prolly.

Comment

Why are we talking about that piece of **** Reggie Miller? **** the pacers. Jordan denied Ewing his ring and for that I sad face. He wasn't the only one though so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Why are we talking about that piece of **** Reggie Miller? **** the pacers. Jordan denied Ewing his ring and for that I sad face. He wasn't the only one though so be it.
                    Pretty much any team with a decent guard denied Ewing a ring

Comment

If Jordan hadn't retired the 1st time, he would've probably denied Hakeem and Drexler a ring as well. Robinson only got a ring when Jordan retired the 2nd time.

Comment

Working...
                      X