No announcement yet.

Vitali "He (Haye) Wlads toughest Opponent, he is a Good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Because Vitali saw what everyone else who doesnt have a bias against Haye saw.

Wlad struggling.
    The one with the worst bias is you.

You are very biased against Wlad.

You've been one of the worst haters of the UK boxer Calzaghe, yet you are a big supporter of Haye.

And we ALL know the reason WHY, Burner!

Comment

He's helping his brothers legacy, what else?

I always laugh at the *******s & *****s who destroy their lovers opposition and label them all bums when they should be watching an old experiened hand like Vitali and following his lead if they really want to help their lovers legacy

Comment

Vitali would literally make Haye quit mid-fight. I hope the fight gets made after Vitali takes care of Adamek.

Comment

Clearly trying to make Wlad's victory look better because of the way he dominated him. Sam Peter and Tony Thompson are MUCH tougher.

Comment

This is true. This was also one of Wlad's best performances.

Haye came in with an excellent gameplan. He had great moving skills and slipped Wlads punches, looking to land a few big shots and steal the rounds. He also would drop to the canvas every time Wlad tried to hold on lean on him, which totally prevented Wladimir from holding. Booth and Haye hatched a damn fine plan.

Wladimir, however, stepped it up. He kept up a massive work rate and prevented Haye from throwing anything. He was ready for all of Hayes shots. He may have landed less than usual, but in keeping those punches coming nonstop, he stopped Haye from finding the chance to throw hardly anything.

Great performance from Wlad against a fit and prepared opponent. Shut Haye out and shut him up.

You could tell Vitali was impressed with both what Haye brought to the ring and how Wlad handled him.
            Last edited by paulf; 07-02-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I love Vitali but he only said this just in case he still fights Haye, (i know it seems unlikley but you never know)

Comment

Vitali ain't the gracious type.

He said that Haye was his brother's toughest fight.

He'll say he believes in the toe injury.

He'll say that Haye is one of the best out there.

Then he will...

Get him in the ring
                Beat him silly
                Knock his ass into retirement

Comment

Vitali just wants a bite at Haye as he's jealous of his brother's payday. I would like to see Haye Vitali if Haye stays in the game but I doubt he will.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    This is true. This was also one of Wlad's best performances.

Haye came in with an excellent gameplan. He had great moving skills and slipped Wlads punches, looking to land a few big shots and steal the rounds. He also would drop to the canvas every time Wlad tried to hold on lean on him, which totally prevented Wladimie from holding. Booth and Haye hatched a damn fine plan.

Wladimir, however, stepped it up. He kept up a massive work rate and prevented Haye from throwing anything. He was ready for all of Hayes shots. He may have landed less than usual, but in keeping those punches coming nonstop, he stopped Haye from finding the chance to throw hardly anything.

Get performance from Wlad against a fit and prepared opponent. Shut Haye out and shut him out.

You could tell Vitali was impressed with both what Haye brought to the ring and how Wlad handled him.
                    Despite of me obviously enjoying seeing Wlad humble a bit twat and c*nt like Haye, your post is spot on - green k

BUT, you have to admit, Haye fought scared and was disgraceful in his fake flopping around and looking at the ref a lot after Wlad would throw a perfectly legal punch, no to mention a coupl of rabbit punches after the bell... but what can you expect from a first class twat like Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                      Despite of me obviously enjoying seeing Wlad humble a bit twat and c*nt like Haye, your post is spot on - green k

BUT, you have to admit, Haye fought scared and was disgraceful in his fake flopping around and looking at the ref a lot after Wlad would throw a perfectly legal punch, no to mention a coupl of rabbit punches after the bell... but what can you expect from a first class twat like Haye?
                      I don't think he fought scared, as he said after the fight, he was dropping his hands and imploring Wladimir to come forward and make a mistake.

But it is true he did not often go toe to toe, because we all know that as the smaller man he would've been overpowered and KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X