Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergiy Dzinziruk Talks Kermit Cintron Fight, Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergiy Dzinziruk Talks Kermit Cintron Fight, Paul Williams

In a conversation with Bleak, undefeated WBO junior middleweight champion Sergiy Dzinziruk confirmed a recent report on BoxingScene.com, which discussed a possible fight between Dzinziruk and former champion Kermit Cintron for early 2011. Dzinziruk says the fight could take place in February or March of next year.

[Click Here To Read More]

dzinziruk and pirog need to stay active and stop waiting for dates from
    hbo and showtime.

Comment

Im getting tired of this inactivity

He is a jab fighter and barely gets hit and him having 2 fight in his last 2 years is ridiculous

Comment

100k isn't that bad for a guy I never heard about until his last fight.Even Charlie Z is more famous in the US than this guy..he needs to get fights and get his name out there, then, first then we can talk about $ millions...

Comment

I think this guy gonna suprise everyone, He's quality.

Comment

Cintron will ko him he hits hard and is looking to have a big win after getting robbed against pwill

Comment

His performance against Joel Julio was far from dominant. I think this guy should stay in Germany and keep making his money there. If he comes to America he'll lose that belt.

Comment

cintron needs to be more active. him and cotto would be great fight

Comment

Hbo could only offer Sergiy Dzinziruk 100 grand to fight Paul Williams because HBO allowed Berto to eat up there budget.

Comment

This could be a very good match up..They should try to make it happen soon..

Comment

Working...
                    X