Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Green vs Anthony Mundine - Who's Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    I think mundine is really trying to find ways to get the public interested in his fights.

He didn't try to get a big name at middle weight.

I think Mundine is running out of ways to market himself in a way. Mundine is passed it, no chance of a legacy worth talking about long after he gives the game away.
    Good observation. Mundine really needs to step up. I find it hard to believe Mundine once fought fighters like Ottke and Kessler.

I think he still has to fight Garth Wood later this year aswell. Damn.

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure Mundine can make 154 given that I assume he made it yesterday.

Mundine's career is effectively over. He will keep dragging names like Cotto and Mayweather out periodically to keep people interested and squeeze some more out of the D-level competition he is starting to struggle with. He knows he is just about done, he is just trying to cash in as much as possible right now before hanging them up. We will never see him face even a B-level guy again.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Mundine mentions Mayweather so when Floyd fans google Floyd, "Anthony Mundine" appears in the search results.

Comment

Danny Green wouldn't be taken the distance by the 88th ranked welterweight. That much I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
            Danny Green wouldn't be taken the distance by the 88th ranked welterweight. That much I'm sure.
            Not unless that welterweight is a washed up, shot fighter or coming out of retirement.

Comment

Haha, yeah Mundine is completely done now. Only a matter of time before one of these no-names actually beats him.

Comment

Yeah, LOL. True.

I caught the highlights on SKY news this morning. ****in' hopeless mundine is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                  I must agree. Danny Green's most notable wins were over Roy Jones Jr and Stipe Drews. Roy Jones had been Knocked Out by Glen Johnson and Tarver. Not to mention he got slapped around by Calzaghe. He was absolutely shot to **** when Danny Green beat him.

Also, If you have seen the Stipe Drews fight you would know that Drews was obviously payed to throw the fight. That was a mockery of a World Title fight. Drews didn't even want to engage and it was boring as ****.

We have to also consider Mundine's loss to Sven Ottke was when he only had 10 pro fights and was boxing for only 1 year. Mundine should never have taken that fight soo early in his career. Futhermore, Mundine lost to an undefeated prime Mikkel Kessler and imo put in a tremendous performance.

World wide Anthony Mundine seems to get a little bit of credit, however here in Australia i think he is highly under-rated.

People simply dont like him and its a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
                    World wide Anthony Mundine seems to get a little bit of credit, however here in Australia i think he is highly under-rated.

Borderline dumbest comment I have ever read on here, and that is saying something.

Underrated in Australia? You have got to be ****ing kidding me. Where do they find you imbeciles?

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post

I take it you have very limited knowledge of the fight game, as does most Mundine supporters.

Comment

Working...
                      X