No announcement yet.

I like Steve Bunce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
    It just makes the poster look like a complete ****ing idiot. He's trying to sound insightful but he can't even master the basics of the English language.

And what does it say about this forum when I could read and write better than 90% of the ****s in here when I was 12?

Brooklyn, did you see my initial post in this thread? Did you hear Bunce do that one? (How do you get to hear him anyway? Do you stream Setanta?)
    If you can understand the message, that's all that matters. This forum is open to anyone from around the globe. Many of the members' native language is not English. I've seen a number of people jumped on for bad spelling and grammar. Some of those people made the effort to learn English and they speak it very well. In my opinion, it should be respected. The English themselves rarely go to the trouble of learning a second language, yet they often expect foreigners to speak their language, even when abroad! How arrogant.

The poster you criticized may very well be an English speaker, first and foremost, but I think you are making a big deal out of nothing. He doesn't look like an idiot. There is no need to be so harsh. As I said, if you understood, that's all that matters. This is just a boxing forum, not school.

EDIT: I looked again. He is from Indonesia. His English is excellent, in my opinion. Respect to him. How well do you speak his language, Duke?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 02-08-2009, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Richie Woodhall is the best commentator/analyst by some distance in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        The younger, more politically correct guy?

He is a bit of a bore, but that is his role in the duo.
        A fair dish, brown hair, quite young? Maybe over enunciates his words a bit?

Comment

A fair dish, brown hair, quite young? Maybe over enunciates his words a bit?
          Yes, him all right.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
            Richie Woodhall is the best commentator/analyst by some distance in my opinion.
            No one's better than the Duke, kid - I JUST WILL NOT BE DENIED!

Samurai, I take your point, I never go after posters when it's clear that English isn't their native language, but the guy's syntax indicated to me that he was.

I appreciate it's not school, but when you get threads in here like "Dis guy's a ***** he FEARS being ****en EXPOSED!" then what message does it give out?

Comment

No one's better than the Duke, kid - I JUST WILL NOT BE DENIED!

Samurai, I take your point, I never go after posters when it's clear that English isn't their native language, but the guy's syntax indicated to me that he was.

I appreciate it's not school, but when you get threads in here like "Dis guy's a ***** he FEARS being ****en EXPOSED!" then what message does it give out?
              It gives out a bad message, one that the poster isn't very intelligent. I agree with you on this. I didn't have a problem with Ryn0's post earlier, though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Some people don't like him because they disagree with some of what he says.

That is a bull**** reason to dislike someone, most dopey ****s don't realise he is a journalist/analyst, his job is to offer his opinion on boxing, and he does in a funny and entertaining manner. Irrespective of whether I agree with him or not doesn't matter. It's good listening to his points of view.

Top guy.

Comment

Some of the best, most insightful posts I've ever read have been diabolical for grammar/spelling. Idiots who can't spell or punctuate, idiots who can...doesn't really matter.

Comment

He's a f.ucing moron. He sucks the dick of every British fighter.
                    It doesn't surprise me in the least that all the Haye ball hangers
                    love him. LMAO. He is so biased it's not even funny. He shouldn't
                    have that job, he sucks at it. He looks like she should be playing darts
                    for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by Vit Bangs View Post
                      He's a f.ucing moron. He sucks the dick of every British fighter.
                      It doesn't surprise me in the least that all the Haye ball hangers
                      love him. LMAO. He is so biased it's not even funny. He shouldn't
                      have that job, he sucks at it. He looks like she should be playing darts
                      for a living.
                      He gets paid for his Views and he likes Haye so obviously a Vitali Nuthugger like u will hate him

Comment

Working...
                      X