Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is obama going to get votes from blacks just because he's black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flodistheshizle View Post
    So what? did you bi**ch when that Mexican Mayorial candidate in L.A won cause L.A is Majority Mexican.

Alot of ya`ll voted for Hillary cause she was white.And don`t give me that "cause she has more experience B.S.I read were alot of Latinos say they would never vote for a black candidate.
    nope i sure didn't as a matter of fact i have no idea what your talking about like i said I dont follow politics too closely dont hurt yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by flodistheshizle View Post
      So what? did you bi**ch when that Mexican Mayorial candidate in L.A won cause L.A is Majority Mexican.

Alot of ya`ll voted for Hillary cause she was white.And don`t give me that "cause she has more experience B.S.I read were alot of Latinos say they would never vote for a black candidate.
      Villaraigosa also won the majority of the black and white vote in LA and Obama will most likely win the Latino vote.

Comment

Blacks have always voted Democratic, I thought this was common knowledge. Blacks wouldn’t have voted for Powell over Hilary Obama Kerry Al Gore

Comment

There will be alot of people NOT voting for him because he is black.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            In recent history blacks have voted predominately Democratic anyway. The only real impact Obama will make in that regard is if he can get more of them to the polls.
            Agreed.

But it will even out, just imagine all the white people who will vote for McCain just so they wont have a black president.

Comment

Votin' for him because he's a rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                Why is Colin Powell torn on possibly voting for Obama when hes republican
                Colin Powell had voted Demacrat in the past and at times has had registered as a demacrat.

Comment

My friend says he kinda likes what McCain has to say but he's voting Obama because he's black and he's black too. hahaha

Comment

Condoleezza Rice.. End of thread.

Comment

I'm gown vote fo' dat nicca fo' sho dawg.

Real talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X