No announcement yet.

Gel handwraps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gel handwraps?

Does anyone use these as opposed to traditional handwraps, pros and cons?

i think the only part the protect is your knuckles..they probably dont protect your actual hand or your wrists

Comment

Yea they dont protect your wrists....and they are alot heavier....but they protect your hands more. Wraps protect your hands and your wrist. I use both

Comment

ok, I'll just pick up a pair of good wraps for now, they're cheaper!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Silverunner View Post
          ok, I'll just pick up a pair of good wraps for now, they're cheaper!

Thanks
          yes............

Comment

this is what i do! I got the everlast gel wraps and they didnt protect my wrist so I thought to myself for a second and BAM. I cut the everlast gel wraps and kept the knucke part and now i put on the knucle part and wrap over it

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
              this is what i do! I got the everlast gel wraps and they didnt protect my wrist so I thought to myself for a second and BAM. I cut the everlast gel wraps and kept the knucke part and now i put on the knucle part and wrap over it
              Dude that is sooo ****ing the smart....im going to do that today!!! Seriously using the gel wraps is ****ing my wrist up and i think ur idea is genius

Comment

Originally posted by King James III View Post
                Dude that is sooo ****ing the smart....im going to do that today!!! Seriously using the gel wraps is ****ing my wrist up and i think ur idea is genius
                it ****ing works too dude its ****ing sweet! and you only have to go around the knucle area like once or twice and then the rest of the wrap is to use on your wrists so that way your wrist is almost guranteed not to get ****ed up

Comment

dude that's hella smart haha im gonna do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverunner View Post
                    Does anyone use these as opposed to traditional handwraps, pros and cons?
                    I currently use gel handwraps and they are no match for traditional handwraps. Traditional handwraps give that natural feel and give great protection for the knuckles and wrists.

I use gel wraps now because I use boxing workouts solely for fitness. But for serious amateurs, there's only one way to go and that's traditional handwraps.

Comment

Working...
                    X