No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for. And Why. Sergio or Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a hard one.

Chavez, because Sergio refuses to fight anyone at 168 yet constantly calls out smaller fighters. Also lies about his "natural size", as we've all established (from his WBC regulation weigh-ins), which is pathetic.

Martinez because Chavez comes across on 24/7 as lazy, entitled and pretty arrogant.

I guess it kind of balances out; I don't much care who wins. In a way I want Martinez to beat the crap out of Chavez. In a way I wouldn't mind seeing Chavez wear Martinez down and take him out.

Who cares! Game on.

Comment

• Both! I respect JCCjr for steping up finally and fighting a top5 p4P fighter. I respect Sergio because hes earned it throughout his career and also accepting the fight. I like both. Im a fan of sergio m but im also hoping to see what JccJr is really Made of. And want him to fight his heart out and whoop Sergios azz because some feel he cant!

Really i dont care who wins as long as its a clean good FOY type fight! I respect them both!

Comment

• Chavez Jr. is going to win this fight!!!

And if he doesn't Chavez Sr. will finish what Jr. started

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          It's a hard one.

Chavez, because Sergio refuses to fight anyone at 168 yet constantly calls out smaller fighters. Also lies about his "natural size", as we've all established (from his WBC regulation weigh-ins), which is pathetic.

Martinez because Chavez comes across on 24/7 as lazy, entitled and pretty arrogant.

I guess it kind of balances out; I don't much care who wins. In a way I want Martinez to beat the crap out of Chavez. In a way I wouldn't mind seeing Chavez wear Martinez down and take him out.

Who cares! Game on.
          Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Both! I respect JCCjr for steping up finally and fighting a top5 p4P fighter. I respect Sergio because hes earned it throughout his career and also accepting the fight. I like both. Im a fan of sergio m but im also hoping to see what JccJr is really Made of. And want him to fight his heart out and whoop Sergios azz because some feel he cant!

Really i dont care who wins as long as its a clean good FOY type fight! I respect them both!
          I can't really disagree with any of this.
          Last edited by fceeviper; 09-12-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Wow. 80-20.
            Hopefully most of us get what we want

Comment

• back chavez 100%

Comment

• Chavez 158 at weight in.

Expect him to come in 180+ again come fight night. He should have gone up to SMW a while ago.

Comment

• Sergio.

He did it the hard way, self made.

Jr is a spoiled muppet, I hope he gets knocked unconscious

Comment

• Chavez win or lose! WAR CHAVEZ!!!

Comment

• Sergio Martinez. He exemplifies what a true champion should be like. All class and all business. He also visited that sick kid with cancer and gave him words of encouragement. That is what you call a true champion. Plus he is such a genuine person

Comment

Working...
                      X