Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If The Impossible Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Shane throw the fight when he would lose anyway.

Comment

It'd kill Mayweather-Pacquiao, not that it was ever gonna happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Mosley will be juiced up in this fight and so he wont gas.If he beats Manny which he might Manny will just get better steroids and fight bums to rebuild his padded resume

Comment

Originally posted by Slevin View Post
          Why would Shane throw the fight when he would lose anyway.
          It's just the stupidity that runs on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Why?.............................
            Because Shane is done bro and hes already getting killed for this fight. Not to mention how big of an upset this would be. This would be the fight people would talk about forever. It would be a monumental upset.

Comment

It would put Floyd in a very difficult situation. His choices would then
              be either Mosley II or Martinez I. Either one would sell lucratively.

I have no comment for the Pac - Floyd fight. I simply have no interest
              in it if that becomes the situation. I'll consider it as gone, and I hope
              it will never be brought up.

Comment

Doesn't Pac have a rematch clause anyway? I'd assume they'd explore that, but if not I don't know where he would be able to go after that.

Mayweather vs Pac would be completely dead and buried. He could either go for a title fight in Berto as he'd still be that draw (not to the same extent though) or he could (if he can make weight) go down to 140. But since Pac is only really fighting for the money, I think it could lead to his retirement after a farewell fight as there's not that many fights where he would be able to make as much as he's making now, since he'd lose some of his drawing power.

Comment

Rematch.

I don't think a defeat would ruin Pacquiao it would maybe spoil the Mayweather fight but Pacquiao can always have a rematch vs Shane if that were to ever happen.

Now being realistic we don't have to worry about that.

Comment

If Shane beat Pacquiao, then he'd be called a fraud, mediocore fighter just like they'll do with Mayweather - once you lose, it's all over.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      , @ Mosley throwing the fight and @ better steroids

WTF is wrong with you guys? This forum is going down the shitter.

And, yes Pac can still make 140.
                      going????its been in the sh111tter

Comment

Working...
                      X