No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Clottey Eyes Redemption For The New Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Clottey Eyes Redemption For The New Year

On March 13th, 2010, Accra, Ghana’s Joshua Clottey put forth an effort against Manny Pacquiao that was excruciatingly hard to stomach. Fighting against one of the world’s premier fighters and with a chance to regain his championship status, you would have expected some definite spirit from Clottey but instead all we saw from him was posturing and covering up as he was practically blanked for twelve rounds in a decision loss.

[Click Here To Read More]

Let ya hands go

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
      Let ya hands go
      He did against Cotto, Marg, Chico, and Judah.. He just couldnt do it with Pac because he was against the best fighter in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
        He did against Cotto, Marg, Chico, and Judah.. He just couldnt do it with Pac because he was against the best fighter in the world...
        C'mon man

The reason he lost to Cotto is because he let up on the gas and stopped letting his hands go. And he beat Chico and Judah how does that help your point. Dont come to me with that cookie cutter b.s response.

Comment

Some fighters i would like to see clottey fight.Canelo,vanes,kirkland,williams
          angulo,berto.

Comment

clottey will lose to any top fighter he needs to learn to stop defending himself and have a punch rate that can win him rounds the only guy to drop him was cotto with a hard jab so the guy has a chin has defence but no offence i want him to fight cintron after this

Comment

I still like Clottey, but he turned out to be a huge disappointment. His poor performances in his last two fights are inexcusable. I wish him well going forward though.

Comment

C'mon man

The reason he lost to Cotto is because he let up on the gas and stopped letting his hands go. And he beat Chico and Judah how does that help your point. Dont come to me with that cookie cutter b.s response.
                C'mon what?? He didnt clam up that much on those fights against Marg, Cotto, etc..

He was duking it out with those fighters except in the late rounds.. Against Pac, he didn't let his hands go at all..
                Last edited by mikemurni; 01-09-2011, 01:47 AM.

Comment

C'mon man

clottey was scared of pac. so scared he couldn't even bring himself to throw punches. he had no real fear of any other boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    clottey was scared of pac. so scared he couldn't even bring himself to throw punches. he had no real fear of any other boxer.
                    Sorry, but that sounds ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X