Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Burns in The Mix For February Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see any lightweight beating Broner! The only challenges I see for him are at 140 and above. IMO, he's the future of this sport!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      broner is too good for 135 right now , no one has the style to beat him either..

140 is where's the competition is at for broner..imo
      Didn't mean to copy you. It appears you posted a bit quicker than me. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
        Didn't mean to copy you. It appears you posted a bit quicker than me. Lol.
        it happens bro.. great minds think alike heheh ..cheers

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Whitaker has 17 KOs in 40 fights. You think Broner would walk through Whitaker?
          whitaker one of the best of all time bro, burns nowere near that.

Comment

Broner walks him down and punishes him to the Body then Knocks Him Out

Comment

Burns is easy work for Broner

Comment

Can't hate on Broner's comp at LW so far. Fighting the best. He'll handle Burns, Gamboa is the only one who can challenge him at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Burns is easy work for Broner
                  I think Ricky gives Broner a tougher fight than DeMarco. Burns won't stand right in front of Broner so he can tee off on him like DeMarco did.

Comment

Good fight

I think Broner is going to be the face of boxing, but only if he can unify titles. Unify the titles at 135, then fight a couple more times, defending all of the belts, before going to 140.

In my opinion, too many of the 140 pound fighters went to 147 too fast (See Khan). Broner need to cleanup 135 and then in a couple years, he would truly be ready for 140. If he do the same thing at 140, he'll be at his prime by the time he fights at 147 and/or 154, depending on where his body finally fills out at.

I guess I'm one in a few that could care less about someone having titles in 4-7 different weight classes. I like to see a guy like B-Hops be on top of a division for several years. If you are the champion, you keep fighting and defending your belt until someone take it, not win a title and then jump to another division. I do think that the smaller fighters have an exception because the young fighters usually get a little bigger with age. I guess I get tired of hearing a fighter say that they are in the best shape of their lives, then after they lose, they make the excuse that they were weight drained.

Comment

Broners gonna put it on him

Comment

Working...
                      X