No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Makes Healthy Adjustments For Abril Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Makes Healthy Adjustments For Abril Clash

Brandon Rios learned a valuable lesson in making weight the right way.

In the days leading up to his planned title defense against John Murray last December, Rios went days without food or water for the sake of trying to squeeze out every last pound in order to drop down to the 135 lb. lightweight limit. Putting his own health at risk proved futile, as Rios ultimately lost his title on the scales after missing weight.

[Click Here To Read More]

abril is gunna get a beating

Comment

Rios knock this guy out. So you can fight Marquez next. I made so much money off Marquez but it's time to cash out on him. I am betting on Rios to beat Marquez Rios is no Juan Diaz. I think Rios has to go in there with Marquez like a beast. He has to make it a street fight with Marquez like Diaz did agains't Marquez. Diaz had him hurt in the first couple of rounds. If Rios has Marquez hurt Rios will finish him. This fight won't be no chess match it's a fight between a Mexican vs an American Mexican trust me it will be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        Rios knock this guy out. So you can fight Marquez next. I made so much money off Marquez but it's time to cash out on him. I am betting on Rios to beat Marquez Rios is no Juan Diaz. I think Rios has to go in there with Marquez like a beast. He has to make it a street fight with Marquez like Diaz did agains't Marquez. Diaz had him hurt in the first couple of rounds. If Rios has Marquez hurt Rios will finish him. This fight won't be no chess match it's a fight between a Mexican vs an American Mexican trust me it will be a war.
        Rios only Chance is to Bum Rush JMM in the first round and try to KO him otherwise he will get picked apart and get finished

Comment

Abril hasn't the skill nor power to keep Rios off him...Rios by ko bd4 R9...

Comment

Rios would whoop most talent @ or around his weight class.. but juan m. Marquez? cmon now fellaz...Rios would get sooo stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
              Rios would whoop most talent @ or around his weight class.. but juan m. Marquez? cmon now fellaz...Rios would get sooo stopped.
              Exactly! Counterpunching - something Pac never learned to deal with. And JMM is 1 of the best at making adjustments during a fight.
              Last edited by MASTER1454; 04-06-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

How much does he weigh now? I hope he's not too far off with weigh in less than a week away

Comment

I hope Rios really makes the necessary adjustments in his camp to solve his weight issues. I think his body is begging to move up but for some reason he's hellbent on being a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I hope Rios really makes the necessary adjustments in his camp to solve his weight issues. I think his body is begging to move up but for some reason he's hellbent on being a lightweight.
                    Well, Rios put all this time at 135, They wanted one last big fight to leave the division with a good win, it was Gamboa. Rios and his trainer know they were going to move up, even said it themselves that they wanted one last good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X