Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To everyone who hyped up Mike Jones: Where are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everyone who hyped up Mike Jones: Where are you?

Its awfully silent on here when it comes to him.

I told people after Bruselles was schooling him early in their fight that this kid wasnt ready for the elites. He is a good guy and a great prospect. But thats it. Nothing more. I like his size but he doesnt have it all mentally. He couldve won that fight easily. He has a long way to go.

Yet I seen threads saying he could take out Floyd or Berto.

Berto wouldve bent him over.

Dead it.

mike jones is a bum. na he aint a bum but he aint ****!!! berto would **** him up, big time!!! dont even talk about floyd fighting this chump.

Comment

Who? Mike Jones? Who? Mike Jones?

Comment

That was a horrible decision. I had Soto winning 7 rounds. Jones was tired after that 2nd round combo.

Comment

He fought like an idiot and punched himself out. That's a lack of discipline, not skill.

He literally had to take like 3-4 rounds off with a guy that wouldn't get off of him. Then he swept the last three rounds and got away with a tight decision.

It's a learning experience, he'll be fine.

Comment

jones got tooken to school.brook is overrated himself.Saul alvarez is the
            upcoming dawg at ww.Canelo destroys jones brook,dont know about berto.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

I told people after Bruselles was schooling him early in their fight that this kid wasnt ready for the elites. He is a good guy and a great prospect. But thats it. Nothing more. I like his size but he doesnt have it all mentally. He couldve won that fight easily. He has a long way to go.

Dead it.
              i think many people overreact when a guy has a bad showing.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                He fought like an idiot and punched himself out. That's a lack of discipline, not skill.

He literally had to take like 3-4 rounds off with a guy that wouldn't get off of him. Then he swept the last three rounds and got away with a tight decision.

He got trigger happy what can you say? At least he had the fans in mind. He brought the most exciting undercard of the night.

I feel that if he didnt punch himself in the second he wouldve had more in the tank to bust down karrass in the later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Dead it.
                  Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

Thats what I said.

I dont think he will be fine. That kind of mental lapse was telling. Then to get abused like he did against the skill set of Karass was bad. Really bad.

Comment

Will you be here after martinez dismantle paul williams next week?

Comment

Working...
                    X