No announcement yet.

Pride spoiler do not read unless want to know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride spoiler do not read unless want to know

All who say I stupid because I say Yoshida will win you owe me apology and now you know who real champion is. Also ******t owe me money because he say if Yoshida win he pay me. He act very arrogant and now we see he really the stupid one not me like he say back when I say Yoshida will win.

Super. Don't call people stupid please.

Comment

Sorry. I think you not understand what I mean. I not mean to say insult. I mean he say I was stupid when I say Yoshida will win. Now match is over we see I not the stupid one. But he calling me stupid and then he wrong too so it show I not the stupid one.

Comment

[quote:1f23dd3a37]******t wrote: Damn your more pathetic than Yoshida himself. How is the relationship with the referee?? Have they become gay in daily life?? And is Yoshida the man or the female of the couple???

I just wanna know, I am writing a script for college about how Japanese gays are such loosers.[/quote:1f23dd3a37]

Comment

That was inapropriate, you are correct. Anyway, you were smart for calling Yoshida the winner. Good job man, and good luck to him in future fights. Who do you think he'll fight next?

Comment

I hope he give Royce rematch for next match that honorable thing to do.

Comment

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

Comment

LOL

Comment

You laugh becasue you know it is true.

Comment

**** if you believe that this **** who posts on here is in Yoshida's dildo or dojo, or is even from Japan, well I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I wanna sell you. WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK!

Comment

Working...
                    X