Hello BoxingScene : Your site wanted for competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello BoxingScene : Your site wanted for competition

Hey guys,

Fightprojectx is holding a competition for the major boxing prediction leagues out there, and we were inviting any league (or leagues, if you guys have more then one, we would accept the top two leagues for the site) to enter...

There would be pretty much no extra work involved for you guys, all that it would be is every major fight, I would come back here and ask you guys what your sites official pick for the fight is.

I will then record it, and post it against other leagues and other sites predictions.... we will then record and rank the leagues accordingly.

The predictions, records and rankings will be posted on our youtube and facebook page (the competition will have videos with all the leagues featured in it).... Im not here to spam our page so Ill just post the stuff if you guys are interested in joining the competition.

Its the playoffs and super bowl of prediction leagues.... and we hope you guys consider joining.

Anyways, I havent noticed one here so if you guys dont have one, maybe one of the major posters here can think of starting one for your site.

Thanks for your time, hope you guys decide to join. B.S is one of the bigger forums and would be a shame to not have you guys on board.
    Last edited by FightProjectX; 01-10-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I promise this will be my first and last bump if its a no, Im not here to spam.

I just wanted to give it one more shot with BoxingScene....

It would be as easy as you guys making a poll thread asking the forum who they think will win the Salido vs Garcia fight, and me checking back the week of for the result and posting it on youtube and then showing you all the link to see how your prediction matches up with the other leagues/sites.

If its a no.... no worries n I wont bug you guys again. But would be nice to have BoxingScene represented in the competition.

Comment

We had one before but I don't D4 still uses the site. But yeah I would be up for it.

Comment

ok then, let's start.

make a thread on the first major fight with a poll. boxingscene can beat eas tside boxing that's for sure.

Comment

We would lose. This site is full of delusional idiots who pick on their favorite fighter or the fighter from their country to win every fight. Guys like Maniac310 and the rest of the gang would embarrass this site when it comes to picking who will win.

Comment

You have BushBaby picking Angulo over Alvarez, others had DeMarco over Broner. People do really dumb picks here.

My worst recent pick has been Guerrero-Berto, but a lot of people were wrong on that one.

Comment

I'll play anyway for fun but tbh not so interested if its a team thing as like mentioned; some really biased posters on here.

Sometimes you've gotta go against the grain but you need to draw a line somewhere & I've seen a lot of ridiculous predictions on here, just absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  You have BushBaby picking Angulo over Alvarez, others had DeMarco over Broner. People do really dumb picks here.

My worst recent pick has been Guerrero-Berto, but a lot of people were wrong on that one.

That wasn't a bad pick though, a 50/50 fight really. I picked Guerrero U.D but I wasn't too confident in it and even less so when I seen just how many were picking Berto, I was really starting to doubt my pick.

Comment

"Only Mexicans think Guerrero can beat Berto, the rest of us know he has no chance" - The wise Mexican hating cyclops

Comment

Working...
                    X