Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back I'm starting to think Steve Young was the greatest quarterback I've ever seen play. From a game changing standpoint that is.

He could win the game with a scramble............or he'd somehow convert the most important downs single handedly.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Hell yeah, stealing that. Best moment of the game.

Comment

• One thing Brady NEVER will be able to do, is lead the Patriots to an UNDEFEATED season. .

The only QB who could ever do that was GRIESE. . .

Dolphins > Patriots. .

#undefeated. . the one. . THE ONLY.

Comment

• The Miami Hurricanes teams in the 80's and 90's would have beat the 72 Dolphins.

True story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            The Miami Hurricanes teams in the 80's and 90's would have beat the 72 Dolphins.

True story.

False story. . . NOBODY BEATS us. . NOBODY. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              False story. . . NOBODY BEATS us. . NOBODY. . .
              85 Bears, 89 or 94 Niners, various 90's Cowboys teams, 2004 Pats.....

Comment

85 Bears, 89 or 94 Niners, various 90's Cowboys teams, 2004 Pats.....

Undefeated. . . The one. . The only. . . NOBODY BEATS US. . NOBODY.

Best of this time, that time, part-time, and full-time. . ALL TIME. . . The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

"Don't call me when they're in my town. . Call me when they're on MY BLOCK." - Mercury Morris.

Comment

• 96 Packers, 83 Raiders, 00 Ravens.....

Comment

96 Packers, 83 Raiders, 00 Ravens.....

Undefeated. . THe one, the only

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Yes I went there and he's got the record to prove it. He's done more with a limited team with no name receivers and virtually no running backs than guys like Elway, Marino, Young etc did. The only qb close to Brady is Montana and he had the benefit of a great team around him. Given the circumstances Tom with Montana's team wins at least 5 superbowls maybe 6. He is something special.
                      I'm a pats fan and a football fan......and I don't even then he's top 5 yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X