No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Muscular, Aims to Knock Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Boxing fans need to stop being soft and finally DO something, instead of just SAYING something. Start a riot in there, get angry, show them you are tired of bad judging.
    Sorry, unlike you some of us don't have that animalistic and barbaric behavior. May I suggest therapy for that anger that's lodged inside?

And Marquez will win this time around.

Comment

He definitely looks to have put a lot of mass on alright, it's especially noticeable in his arms, shoulders, and upper back.

That does take time alright, you can't get big arms quickly. I'm not really sure how age affects hypertrophy but it's not particularly unusual for an athlete to bulk up like that if that's what he's specifically targeting.

Him looking like this now isn't necessarily suspicious in any way, because he might not ever have tried to look like this before. Marquez obviously feels the extra weight will help him take shots better and enable him to take more risks. He's only still in the game for Pacquiao, and it's not a surprise to see him build a physique that specifically prepares him for that opponent.

Comment

A 36 year old is bigger and stronger then he has ever been. As cut as ever.

No he's not on anything. Now listen, I like Marquez. I want him to win. But be real here. The dude is on the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
          Sorry, unlike you some of us don't have that animalistic and barbaric behavior. May I suggest therapy for that anger that's lodged inside?

And Marquez will win this time around.
          You're soft.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Mayweather fought a smaller faster, prime JMM. Pac is fighting a fatter, bulkier, slower, older, washed up JMM.
            actually jmm was a bit flabby for the mayweather fight. hes more filled out now. and you seem to forget mayweather didnt make the agreed weight. So, on top of moving up weight divisions jmm got screwed on day of weigh in. Thats why may had to pay him. use a better comparison

Comment

Marquez's head seems bigger then usual.

Comment

You're soft.
                You're a dimwit. Feel free to riot every time something doesn't go your way, that will only land you in jail where people who have a short fuse belong.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                  You're a dimwit. Feel free to riot every time something doesn't go your way, that will only land you in jail where people who have a short fuse belong.
                  Go suck a pair of balls and stop crying

Comment

Damn he does look in great shape.

Comment

Go suck a pair of balls and stop crying
                      Short fuse in action. You'll get places.

Comment

Working...
                      X