Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda like the oscar case, just cover it up

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Cant wait for the floydiots to try to discredit Hauser....You know its coming or they will simply duck this thread.
      They are irrelevant bro. I'd be more surprised if GBP won't start throwing mud on Hauser like they did with Montoya.

Damn this is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        They are irrelevant bro. I'd be more surprised if GBP won't start throwing mud on Hauser like they did with Montoya.

Damn this is awful.
        I know that Bat, just having a little giggle at the expense of the eejits. In all seriousness, anybody who cares about the sports heart will sink reading stuff like this. I know mine does.

Comment

funny thing is, the only one who seems to be declining like a normal aging fighter is manny - marquez for example just seems to be getting stronger and stronger as he gets older when by rights he should be losing muscle mass.

Comment

hmmm curious. good read. pretty fucked up that this goes on in the sport. doesnt matter if its a global superstar or just some journeyman, this is disgusting and its a shame it will continue on and on, as long as the money is being made. triflin...

Comment

good read. wow anything for money.

Comment

That was one hell of a good read - he's been working on this article for over a year apparently. Sadly, you can't help but almost feel defeated reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  funny thing is, the only one who seems to be declining like a normal aging fighter is manny - marquez for example just seems to be getting stronger and stronger as he gets older when by rights he should be losing muscle mass.
                  That usually means he should have declined ages ago, like his contemporaries Barrera and Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    Why would Jmm who is moving up in weight lose muscle? See how much muscle Hopkins at 40 gained by moving up

Comment

lol, people will do anything to discredit floyd and prop up manny. Floyd Brings up drug test all of a sudden hes apart of this big elaborate conspiracy illuminati plot to cover up his ped usage. Pacquiao says no and nothing happens.

And as far as pacqioa being the only fight who ages, thats stupid. He should be already out the game considering how he fights. Floyd and marquez have defense

Comment

Working...
                      X