No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

This is the best physique I ever seen on Marquez, how did he get so muscular and lean at this late in age? Look at his abs and how little fat on his back, he is putting on pure muscle not flab which is interesting for a guy who has never been that muscular or ripped at all.

Memo is putting in work...... I want him extra juiced up for this fight.

War Dinamita!! :war!!:

Comment

Wow, he is looking ripped.......no ****.

Comment

Comment

damn he put on some serious fukin muscle

Comment

Comment

pac might say no mas in this fight

Comment

Marquez looks like a beast, Pacman he really has no shot against a strong and fast version of Marquez. Marquez skills already give Pac trouble, now a ripped and physically stronger Marquez is going to obliterate him.

I don't see Pac winning this or even making the fight competitive at all, this time Marquez is going to make it so one sided and not close like the last three, he is going to really make Pac feel those right hands the same ones he was dropping sparring partners with with head gear and 16 oz gloves on. Muscular Marquez with 8oz gloves will be murderous.

Comment

Wow wtf? He looks crazy ripped. Pure beast mode.. What kinda juice is he drinking? Definitely not urine

Comment

He's looking good, but lets just hope this fight isn't a carbon copy of the last.

Comment

Working...
                    X