Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria, Peterson Upset Specials: Review, Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria, Peterson Upset Specials: Review, Ratings Update

The DMV brought it for big fight night. The crowd was raucous and rewarded for their enthusiasm. It was one of those nights where being there meant a ton. The crowd was nuts for Anthony Peterson before the televised broadcast. The ooh’s and ash’s when the replays were shown of Heavyweight Seth Mitchell’s knockout were deafening.

[Click Here To Read More]

Viloria is the champ and saying that it was an upset is a disrespect..

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
      It's not a disrespect. There have been champs that were underdog going into the fight. Let's not be stupid now.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        It's not a disrespect. There have been champs that were underdog going into the fight. Let's not be stupid now.
        +1 to this

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          A champ who came as underdog beating a challenger is not an upset. You've got to learn more about boxing. Remember the odds favoring Segura is not that much. If Marquez beats Pacquiao then that is an upset because of the big disparity.

Comment

Originally posted by noroi View Post
            +1 to this
            1+1= 2 f***ing dick heads..

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              Segura was favored in almost all corners to win the fight. It was an upset by every definition. Disrespect? Might want to a deep breath. It wasn't a HUGE upset but it was an upset nonetheless.
              Last edited by crold1; 12-12-2011, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                Segura was favored in almost all corners to win the fight. It was an upset by every definition. Disrespect? Might want to a deep breath.
                I would agree that it was an upset.. plus the fact that people regarded him so highly (#9 P4P) added to that. Hell, even I thought he would fuk Viloria up....look how silly I feel now

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I would agree that it was an upset.. plus the fact that people regarded him so highly (#9 P4P) added to that. Hell, even I thought he would fuk Viloria up....look how silly I feel now
                  Ring had him that high, though not many others went top 10. No need to feel silly. There were good reasons to favor Segura. Viloria fought his ass off Saturday. Great performance

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                    Ring had him that high, though not many others went top 10. No need to feel silly. There were good reasons to favor Segura. Viloria fought his ass off Saturday. Great performance
                    Yea... I know the ring has some zonky ratings sometimes.
                    I seriously thought Segura would do that Viloria.
                    Congrats to Viloria though, can't wait to see what's next

Comment

Working...
                    X