No announcement yet.

Roy Jones today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones today

What time (UK Time that is) does the RJ fight kick off? No idea if its even later than the usual US bouts or if its a day time job! Help appreciated

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    What time (UK Time that is) does the RJ fight kick off? No idea if its even later than the usual US bouts or if its a day time job! Help appreciated
    I think the coverage starts about four in the afternoon. That's the time the streams I've seen have suggested.
    It's in Russia so it's bound to be in the afternoon / early evening.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
      I think the coverage starts about four in the afternoon. That's the time the streams I've seen have suggested.
      It's in Russia so it's bound to be in the afternoon / early evening.
      Thanx bud, big help

Comment

myp2p says it starts 9:30am eastern, 2:30pm UK

Comment

I think im going to pass on this fight and just hope he doesnt get hurt too badly

Comment

He will get hurt, i just hope not that badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney616 View Post
              I think im going to pass on this fight and just hope he doesnt get hurt too badly
              Im praying he is ok, im genuinely worried for Roy he shouldnt be fighting anymore

In a way i want him to lose but lose well and not get hurt just so that he feels compeled to retire u know

Comment

Im praying he is ok, im genuinely worried for Roy he shouldnt be fighting anymore
                He should of stopped after Johnson
                In a way i want him to lose but lose well and not get hurt just so that he feels compeled to retire u know
                I understand that, but I think he might continue to try and get the IRS off his back

Comment

Its starting now! Undercards

Comment

Nate Campbell in the ring against an Uzbeki fighter that i never heard about before

Comment

Working...
                    X