No announcement yet.

Roach's 142 proposal......***** move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    Yes, I'm not a fan of catchweights. There are divisions for a reason.
    In that case, the WW should go to Jr WW. Manny aint the one calling them out. They want him. All he's saying is theyre available at that weight if anyone wants to meet him.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      team pacquiao calls the shots now my man...
      I hear you .....but it would be more impressive when its closer to 147 though talip...........

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
        i say yes .........144-146 is acceptable......but roach is way over his head this time..............
        I don't think Roach really expects them to go down to 142.

It's like when you're negotiating for a low price. The price is 100 and you will pay 80. You don't immediately say 80, you say like 60 and keep haggling from there.

Comment

this is why it's not a b1tch move. manny has been in total of 7 weight class. he just moved 3 weight classes in the span of 1 yr. he barely had his 1st fight at 140 and now ur asking him to move up again? if the big guys wanna fight him they have to meet at the middle

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
            ja jajajajajaj......i got a feeling youd come........................rehydration weight of cotto?.......can pac team imposed this though after weighing at 147?
            Yeah thats mpre fair that tryong to get the KO before the fight.

That 142 **** is ridiculous.

They should cap the rehydration weight I dont know, amke the guy pay some money for the extar pounds or something!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Its all about luring them in. He knows well that no WW will go as low as 142, but he can make them agree to 144-45 by doing this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticFlamingo View Post
                Its all about luring them in. He knows well that no WW will go as low as 142, but he can make them agree to 144-45 by doing this kind of stuff.
                Thats more sensible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because no WW will go 142!!!!!!!!!!! Theyll die at the weight in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd's camp does it so why not Pac too?

Comment

I don't get why........I mean, NOBODY expected De La Hoya to rehydrate 1 pound

But yet he still went with that fight at WW while assuming ODLH would rehydrate properly and enter the ring anywhere from Jrmiddle-middle

Sounds like he's scared to me

Comment

He came up all the way from 106 to 140 and he's a *****.
                      If you dont wanna come down a 5 pounds to meet him, what does that make you?
                      If they cant make 142, **** it. MP can fight JMM at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X