No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Carl Frampton Will Become a World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Carl Frampton Will Become a World Champion

World class fighter Amir Khan is backing Carl Frampton to become a world champion and a superstar in the sport. Later tonight Frampton will collide with former champ Hugo Cazares in a WBC final super bantamweight eliminator at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast. The winner will become the mandatory challenger to undefeated WBC champion Leo Santa Cruz.

Khan told News Letter: "I think Carl is a very talented fighter who will one day become a world champion. He’s very exciting and has progressed really well over the last year or so and he is just getting better and better,” Khan said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    World class fighter Amir Khan is backing Carl Frampton to become a world champion and a superstar in the sport. Later tonight Frampton will collide with former champ Hugo Cazares in a WBC final super bantamweight eliminator at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast. The winner will become the mandatory challenger to undefeated WBC champion Leo Santa Cruz.

Khan told News Letter: "I think Carl is a very talented fighter who will one day become a world champion. He’s very exciting and has progressed really well over the last year or so and he is just getting better and better,” Khan said.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    of course will be champion everyone in 122 go far from the true champion cuban guillermo rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
      of course will be champion everyone in 122 go far from the true champion cuban guillermo rigondeaux
      Good point. Big difference between True , legitimate champion and a belt holder.

Comment

Frampton will win ,I believe, aided by his youth & power...the older Cazares is limited but fierce, but he will not beat Leo or IRio, period!!!

Comment

Khan not talking about himself and what he is going to do.

That's the news story right there.

Comment

World class fighter is slightly more like it , rather than this superstar of boxing or British superstar, prospective my friends and yes for once Khan has got some thing right, Frampton does look good.

Comment

Amir khan, a man with eyes and the innate ability to describe things happening in front of him

Comment

World class fighter is slightly more like it , rather than this superstar of boxing or British superstar, prospective my friends and yes for once Khan has got some thing right, Frampton does look good.
                actually believe in frampton more than any other current British fighter. He's got a plethora of boxing skills/tools and even looked comfurtable against a strong world champion pressure fighter in Martinez.

He probably could have ruled the division in any other time apart from one where the insanely talented Rigondeux resides. I really hope he takes that right in the future before Rigondeux gets old and retires

Comment

nope. cazares will knock him out easily. i bet my house on it.

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
                    #1 law of BScene Forums:

whenever a 122 or 126 pound fighter other than Rigo gets credit or praise, a Rigo worshipper will show up and claim the guy is a fraud and ducking Rigo.

99% of boxing fans don't like Rigo. The remaining 1% is the reason why.

Comment

Working...
                    X