Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs Denis Lebedev Tickets Are Selling Fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs Denis Lebedev Tickets Are Selling Fast

Tickets have gone on sale for the return of Roy Jones Jr. (54-7, 40 KOs), who faces top rated cruiserweight puncher Denis Lebedev (21-1, 16 KOs) on May 21 in Moscow. Tickets started selling fast with 2,000 being scooped up. The vast majority of those tickets were the expensive seats. Based on the fast sale ratio of the tickets, the promoters are expecting a full house on fight night at the Dynamo Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good... at least make a decent buck out of it Roy..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Good... at least make a decent buck out of it Roy..
      I'm sure he received a guaranteed amount no matter the tickets sold.

Comment

A talented young heavyweight Vyacheslav Glazkov will be on the undercard.

Comment

Is ESPN3 .com or anyone picking up this steamrolling?

Comment

Superman Roy

My favorite fighter... no champion fighter ever that was previously undefeated came back after being knocked out twice (Thrice). Reflexes slow after 28 and that was your power, not even Superman can overcome the kryptonite of age. Stop being your own worst enemy and stay out out the ring and look for your (George Foreman ) grill to endorse. You were the best fighter of all time do you really want to get punched now?

Comment

Russians love Roy Jones Jr. Every Russian/ east european boxing fan I know finds either Roy Jones or Mike Tyson their favourite boxer, some even Floyd Mayweather.

dont let the wannabe Russians/ East Europeans ( who live in Canada or USA) fool you guys that people from those part of the world dont like African American boxers.

Comment

Roy will take a beating but its his fault

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
                  I'm sure he received a guaranteed amount no matter the tickets sold.
                  Roy will also get a percentage of the gate and tv... it might not be the lions share, but he will also get percentages.. theres a reason its selling out over there.

Comment

Jones is a waste of skin, always has been. I was pissing myself with laughter when Calzaghe brutally exposed him.

Comment

Working...
                    X