No announcement yet.

Vote for Obama and STFU you fat ****ing Yanks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I see so many different threads in here day in, day out, about the same subject.

I can't believe people would even consider voting for Romney... he's such an asshole that even PBDS would think twice about voting for him.

What bothers me is all this "Obama ****ed up the economy" stuff. Remember four years ago, when he took over? It was in a right **** state, wasn't it? Okay, sure, Obama hasn't really done much, in a way that could segue into a racial stereotype gag if I fancied another ban (which I don't, that's why I haven't done one, note) but is it really his fault?
    Here's one of the problems with Americans: They are stupid!!!!

Very few understand the monetary system of the US.
    Very few understand the economics behind the system employed in America.
    Very few understand that an economic recovery in a debt-based economy is unattainable

The US has a DEBT-BASED economy, and it grows as a result of debt being incurred. This economy cannot be sustained when bankers have been and are leveraging almost 80:20 of actual assets and the Govt. is leveraged almost 1.5:1 of its GDP .... it is inevitible that it will collapse.

American's just do not get it .... This economy cannot be sustained by endlessly tacking on more and more debt -- But how can this be avoided if debt also causes growth??

No President will ever be able to turn this economy around .... NO ONE!!!

The only option to save the American economy is to wipe the slate clean and forgive all debt nationally and internationally -- while introducing a new monetary system that is attached to gold\silver\platinum and eliminate all FIAT rules.

This has nothing to do with Obama. It is pure economics and the economic\monetary system in the US is and has been the most mismanaged system on earth!!!!

The dollar is worthless and the only thing that is sustaining it as a tradeable currancy is its {Petro-Dollar} attachment to Oil trade. THAT IS IT!
    If foreign countries stop using the dollar to purchase their oil .... the dollar collapse's immediately.

American's above all need to first wake up ... and stop looking for some black boogie man that is going to destroy America and start looking at the banking system, the federal reserve, wall street and multi-national corporations that have paid in full, for a US govt. that is firmly under their control.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Here's one of the problems with Americans: They are stupid!!!!

Very few understand the monetary system of the US.
      Very few understand the economics behind the system employed in America.
      Very few understand that an economic recovery in a debt-based economy is unattainable

The US has a DEBT-BASED economy, and it grows as a result of debt being incurred. This economy cannot be sustained when bankers have been and are leveraging almost 80:20 of actual assets and the Govt. is leveraged almost 1.5:1 of its GDP .... it is inevitible that it will collapse.

American's just do not get it .... This economy cannot be sustained by endlessly tacking on more and more debt -- But how can this be avoided if debt also causes growth??

No President will ever be able to turn this economy around .... NO ONE!!!

The only option to save the American economy is to wipe the slate clean and forgive all debt nationally and internationally -- while introducing a new monetary system that is attached to gold\silver\platinum and eliminate all FIAT rules.

This has nothing to do with Obama. It is pure economics and the economic\monetary system in the US is and has been the most mismanaged system on earth!!!!

The dollar is worthless and the only thing that is sustaining it as a tradeable currancy is its {Petro-Dollar} attachment to Oil trade. THAT IS IT!
      If foreign countries stop using the dollar to purchase their oil .... the dollar collapse's immediately.

American's above all need to first wake up ... and stop looking for some black boogie man that is going to destroy America and start looking at the banking system, the federal reserve, wall street and multi-national corporations that have paid in full, for a US govt. that is firmly under their control.
      Rumor has it most of you guys can't even find your own country on a map

Comment

What is Mitt short for?

Mitten?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Rumor has it most of you guys can't even find your own country on a map

Comment

he's the first black president of the united states of america. he is a historic president and if any president deserves a second term its the first black president.

white people owe this to black people.

Race relations is already a very sensitive issue in the U.S. and i feel like its important to race relations that obama, the first black president in the U.S. deserves a second term. obama deserves to finish what he started.

I dont know if the race issues in this country will ever be solved but i feel like it will be irreparably damaged if obama doesnt get a second term.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              he's the first black president of the united states of america. he is a historic president and if any president deserves a second term its the first black president.

Race relations is already a very sensitive issue in the U.S. and i feel like its important to race relations that obama, the first black president in the U.S. deserves a second term. obama deserves to finish what he started.

I dont know if the race issues in this country will ever be solved but i feel like it will be irreparably damaged if obama doesnt get a second term.
              this is the dumbest **** i have heard today and honestly race is not that big of a deal with the younger generation

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                this is the dumbest **** i have heard today and honestly race is not that big of a deal with the younger generation
                race is important. just watch tv and you will notice it...

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

To be specific he is half white half black.

Of mixed race.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    See, this is a misconception about me: I rarely, if ever, champion UK culture. Unless it's Danny Williams, obviously.

It's just the typical Yankian mindset: if I say that WMDs and walking around weighing 480lbs are bad things, a typical Yank automatically assumes I'm saying it's great to be a football hooligan.

I'm an equal opportunity offender.
                    I think it's more that you're past prime as a Yank hater. Your title may soon be in jeopardy if you don't start stepping up your game again.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      this is the most dumbest and ignorant **** ive heard today.

yes the younger generation dont care about race.

they are not the only segment of society voting today.

race will always be an issue as long as humans exist in the planet. Its in our nature. Our dna. Humans are tribal by nature.

The best we can hope for is that in the future it matters less and less. To say it doesnt matter is the height of ignorance and stupidity.

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                      To be specific he is half white half black.

Of mixed race.
                      and?

because when you see the fella named barack obama you automatically think of a white guy?

get real. If you're mixed, chances are your colored side is what is visible. You think when barack was walking around in his teens and people see him, his physical features, and think o yea hey its regular old barry sotero from kansas here.

get real.

Comment

Working...
                      X