Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a harder fight for Floyd? May-Pac 147 or May-Sexy Sergio 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Martinez drops his hands too much.

Floyd will have a field day with his handspeed.

Martinez isn't a big puncher and comparing Pavlik to Mayweather is like comparing a Tricycle to a Ferrari in terms of handspeed and defense.

Also the styles are all wrong. Two counter-punchers fighting each other.

The more patient one will win. Floyd has proven time and time again to be the most patient.

Pac has the speed, footspeed, explosive punching power, angles, chin and combination punching to give Floyd all he can handle.

Martinez will get frustrated at having to be the initiator and having to fight Mayweather's fight.
    ask paul williams

Comment

I honestly dont know. Honestly looking at both fights no ******* bashing either. Pac at 147 has 4 rounds to win against May his hope is landing a fluch punch on the chin of Floyd in one of his flurries, Shane laid out any possible blueprint for pacs possible win. That said, pac doesnt hit as hard as shane so accumulative damage is his only hope. Pac has to go balls to the walls from the ring of the bell in round 1 and pray it works. Martinez has intense ring generalship at 160 and builds damage accumulatively but floyd can slip alot of what sergio will be throwing but will get from time to time. Im gonna say toss up only cus Ive never seen floyd at 160. Leaning towards manny though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        ask paul williams

Weak off-balance flash KD.

Also for subtly comparing Williams and Mayweather's defense.

Comment

Weak off-balance flash KD.

Also for subtly comparing Williams and Mayweather's defense.
          who said i said anything about defence?

And i never even mentioned mayweather LMFAO

Sergio has power. If not he wouldnt have knocked p will down son

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Sergio has power. If not he wouldnt have knocked p will down son
            Problem with that statement is that Martinez landed bigger bombs than that one throughout the fight and did not KD Williams again.

That's why I say this one was an off-balance flash KD.

Also, you gave me an entire video of a guy who doesn't have half the defensive skill of Floyd Mayweather.

I doubt Sergio lands very many bombs like that on Floyd.

Comment

Manny would give Floyd is only real challenge, Martinez is good but i dont see him doing much better than the old Mosley. Manny and Floyd are great fighters, Martinez as 0 chance to be consider a TOP 10 ATG, IMO.

Comment

Problem with that statement is that Martinez landed bigger bombs than that one throughout the fight and did not KD Williams again.

That's why I say this one was an off-balance flash KD.

Also, you gave me an entire video of a guy who doesn't have half the defensive skill of Floyd Mayweather.

I doubt Sergio lands very many bombs on Floyd.
                he doesnt have a quarter of floyds D. the mans the one of the worst middleweight champs ever.

Comment

Sergio Martinez is a southpaw(like Pacquiao), he's bigger than Pacquiao(at 160 lbs come on), taller(By almost 5 inches), has longer reach(almost 10" more than Pacquiao).

Martinez also fights guys at the full weight limit of 154 or 160 :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Kreuk View Post
                    Sergio Martinez is a southpaw(like Pacquiao), he's bigger than Pacquiao(at 160 lbs come on), taller(By almost 5 inches), has longer reach(almost 10" more than Pacquiao).

Martinez also fights guys at the full weight limit of 154 or 160 :/
                    He's not good as manny though.

Comment

Working...
                    X