Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braehmer vs Gutknecht; who you got? [RBR]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Woga kid meant to be some kind of prospect?? Commentators keep talking about him, and he's the one who took the fight on short notice..

Comment

Zoulikha's round. I like this guy, hes come too win & giving it a go, backing the bigger man up.

This is a damn good fight, both guys throwing bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
        Is this Woga kid meant to be some kind of prospect?? Commentators keep talking about him, and he's the one who took the fight on short notice..

Yeah hes one of Germanys biggest prospects atm.

Hes getting a real gut-check here!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Yeah hes one of Germanys biggest prospects atm.

Hes getting a real gut-check here!
          Oh really?? And yea man, his jab is pretty much non-existent.

Comment

Dammmnnn, Woge eating those hayemakers! He might go down soon, that bodyshot by Zoulikha was beautiful. He shouldn't throw a few more of those.

Comment

Wow, what a round!

Felt Woge had the workrate but Zoulikha landed the cleaner shots. Woge is lucky Zoulikha isn't a big puncher or he'd of very likely been stopped by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                Dammmnnn, Woge eating those hayemakers! He might go down soon, that bodyshot by Zoulikha was beautiful. He shouldn't throw a few more of those.

That was a lovely shot! I feel if he goes to the body more the upset could well be on. Woge is really feeling this & its no surprise, its been fought at a hell of a pace.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  That was a lovely shot! I feel if he goes to the body more the upset could well be on. Woge is really feeling this & its no surprise, its been fought at a hell of a pace.
                  Woge fought a stupid fight, I had no idea this was a 12 rounder when I started watching!! Lool. Guess that's what happens to your mentality when you stop 9 out of 10

Comment

Woge cut above the right eye & looked groggy at the end of that round.

10th coming up and the upset seems possible. Zoulikha seems to be getting stronger and gaining in confidence.

Comment

this is a fight I like.
                      Nothing technical,just leather on the air a lot,and no one is backing down

Comment

Working...
                      X