Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero retweets article of him not getting the Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost priced himself out.. I'm sure Floyd wanted 100% of the Ppv and 90/10 on the purse. Eventhough that would still be ghost biggest payday, he isn't a whore. I respect him for that

Comment

• i know right!!!!

like tyson destroys Buster Douglas and evander holyfeild.
      and like Forman kills Ali

Comment

• Which of these fights make more money?

Floyd Vs. Guerrero,
        Floyd Vs. Canelo,
        Floyd Vs. Trout,
        Floyd Vs. Bradley,
        Floyd Vs. Marquez 2 (they can market this as new and improved Marquez that just KTFO Manny)

It's safe to say it's close between Marquez and Canelo. I still think he will and should fight Guerrero though.

Comment

• Canelo is the bigger fight and bigger threat.

Comment

• Why are people bowed over by this stupid announcement? No point in speculating because that's what they all want, just wait for the announcement of whoever Mayweather is fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Why are people bowed over by this stupid announcement? No point in speculating because that's what they all want, just wait for the announcement of whoever Mayweather is fighting.
              Yep, ignore him as its all the little attention whore Floyd wants.

The Guerrero fight gets made. 2 weeks ago people would have screamed "he's fighting a lightweight" now the chance the fight isn't getting made people WANT this fight and call him a ducker. When it's released everyone is excited that would have been pissed off 2 weeks ago

Everyone falls for it everytime

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                Yep, ignore him as its all the little attention whore Floyd wants.

The Guerrero fight gets made. 2 weeks ago people would have screamed "he's fighting a lightweight" now the chance the fight isn't getting made people WANT this fight and call him a ducker. When it's released everyone is excited that would have been pissed off 2 weeks ago

Everyone falls for it everytime
                Agreed. At this point I really dont care who he fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                  Hahaha, if your being sarcastic then lol. If your serious, then you just let everyone on here know your a ******ed moron hehehe lol.
                  I guess Brian Kenny is "a ******ed moron", a guy who's boxing knowledge is a million times more vast than your own. Kenny scored it for Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_
                    I never really cared for Guerrero-Mayweather to begin with, I'm hoping it's somehow Bradley, because honestly what other choices are there? Alexander/Brook winner?

Bradley is with top rank not happening

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• yall all sound real crazy right now even mentioning trout.... thats pointless fight for floyd... he only fight guys that will generate $$$$$

thats not trout

he will fight Amir Khan... he will use his fav line (this guy has a whole country behind him) [they say khan fightin n april.. yea w.e.]

its either amir or a rematch with marquez (who just demolished pac and HAS A WHOLE COUNTRY BEHIND HIM)

period.. thats it
                      Last edited by McAlister; 01-25-2013, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X