New Ring P4P Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ring P4P Update

Not much movement.

Nonito grabs Number 5 spot after KO of Jorge Arce.

Broner moves to Number 6

Everyone else stays the same.

Andy Lee said the other day Ring p4p rankings are corrupt because of GB owning the ring? Maybe hes right

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      Andy Lee said the other day Ring p4p rankings are corrupt because of GB owning the ring? Maybe hes right
      This is clearly the case, i mean why are Broner and Guerrero there?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        This is clearly the case, i mean why are Broner and Guerrero there?
        The majority of fighters on the list aren't with GBP though.

But I do agree Guerrero's and certainly Broner's involvement has a lot to do with who they're promoted by but for the most part, it's not GBP fighters on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          sounds pretty accurate. Broner has no place being up there, neither does Guerrero really.

Comment

I can't wait to see Boxingscene's P4P update. I wonder if they'll still find a way to keep Manny ahead of Floyd or even keep him on the top five list.

Comment

Broner at number 6 is a joke.

Comment

I expect Canelo to be in the top 10 sometime in the summer after he beats another bum.

GBP is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  The majority of fighters on the list aren't with GBP though.

But I do agree Guerrero's and certainly Broner's involvement has a lot to do with who they're promoted by but for the most part, it's not GBP fighters on the list.
                  Yea but those 2 would never be on the list if they werent with GBP. Mares belongs there waaaaay before either of those 2 but Guerreros there so floyd can have a win over a "P4P" fighter

Comment

Mares and froch not on the list yet broner who has not beaten anoybody is at #6 above Wlad and bradley. waht a joke. And LOL at Guerrero being at #10, he looks so out of place there haha

Comment

Working...
                    X