No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley "I feel sad for Manny Pacquiao"

He feels sad for Manny, but I know we feel sad for him and the current hole he is in. How do you go from a Pacquiao PPV to fighting some russian dude on HBO in Carson? Boogles my mind, Timmy has made some really bad business decisions. He should of taken the Guerrero fight.

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

He feels sad for Manny, but I know we feel sad for him and the current hole he is in. How do you go from a Pacquiao PPV to fighting some russian dude on HBO in Carson? Boogles my mind, Timmy has made some really bad business decisions. He should of taken the Guerrero fight.
    Don't feel to bad for Timmy's business decision..He's about to make(about)8mill in 3 fights..There's also going to be a lot of options in the coming months..Pac Bradley Rios(or Alvarado)Bradley Marquez Bradley Vargas Bradley..Not to mention if Timmy can get Arum to work with GBP..Timmy is good..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Don't feel to bad for Timmy's business decision..He's about to make(about)8mill in 3 fights..There's also going to be a lot of options in the coming months..Pac Bradley Rios(or Alvarado)Bradley Marquez Bradley Vargas Bradley..Not to mention if Timmy can get Arum to work with GBP..Timmy is good..
      Pretty much this. The guy gets paid to do what he loves.

Who else laughed when the interviewer said "WHO, WHAT!?"

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

That's what happens with you sell your soul to the devil, I mean Arum. Anyway, I can't help but think Timmy jumped up in joy when Pac got KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          That's what happens with you sell your soul to the devil, I mean Arum. Anyway, I can't help but think Timmy jumped up in joy when Pac got KO'd
          I know right. Everytime I see a video of someone saying, "man, I felt bad for him", I just can't help and think that they were probably going, "OOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIITT, BAHAHAHAHAAHAH!".

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Of course he did. But not as high as Floyd did!

Comment

Muhammad Ali: "Never feel sorry for me because I'm great"

Same goes for Pac, Mayweather and Marquez

Don't feel sorry Timmy... You should feel bad about your fight steal though.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Of course he did. But not as high as Floyd did!
                You love yourself some Floyd Mayweather don't you. Is that you Leonard Ellerbe?

Comment

Good to see Tim back in action,maybe after this we can get Bradley-Marquez

Comment

Tim is a man, I respect him.

Comment

Working...
                    X