No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Hope Danny Garcia Doesn't Avoid Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Lucas Danny is far from the bums you been knocking out can't wait for him to shut you up
    Lol, bro. Dont be blinded. Lucas actually has better boxing skill togo along with great power. His chin is good too. I just don't see Garcia beating him. They can stand toe to toe, Lucas wins everyday. If not, Garcia gets walked down his counter shots wont effect Lucas that much. Lucas will keep coming and i think he even KOs Garcia. Garcia is a good average fighter. But that's about it. Lucas is just a beast.. which is why hes avoided. He can be the king but his promoters dont want him near the big boys. Guess why? and its not because hes not a draw.

Comment

I hope he doesn't either.

Comment

hate to diss on you dude but danny gets KTFO here. I don't see Zab or Devon as bums, lucas won them, Danny will get his a$$ served pac-style,

Comment

Make Lucas and Marquez for September

Comment

Matthysse punches like a mule but dude is weighing in @ 163 1/2, we're talking about a rehydration of 25 pounds (because he weighed in @ 138 1/2). Dude is a super-middle-wt come fight time. He should be fighting @47, 54 or even 60.

Comment

Lucas has an easier time with Khan than he does with Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                Matthysse punches like a mule but dude is weighing in @ 163 1/2, we're talking about a rehydration of 25 pounds (because he weighed in @ 138 1/2). Dude is a super-middle-wt come fight time. He should be fighting @47, 54 or even 60.
                You couldn't possibly be so dumb that you think the Matthysse in the ring last night was 163. Maybe 153.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  You couldn't possibly be so dumb that you think the Matthysse in the ring last night was 163. Maybe 153.

I guess your so dumb that your in here commenting on a fight that apparently you didn't see cause if you did you would've seen the tale of tape CLEARLY say that Matthysse weighed 163 1/2 when he entered the ring DUMB ASS!!!!

Comment

Matthysse vs Garcia needs to happen I like both fighters but I still think Garcia wins if they fight.

Comment

I hope so too...

Comment

Working...
                      X