Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not wanna see Mayweather/Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a legit fight, RG earned it but it'll be one sided.

Id rather see him against Trout.

Comment

Rios/Mayweather? Damn I thought this was a serious thread.

Comment

I still wonder why people think Floyd should be obligated to fight the Middleweight champion.......

Floyd, who started at 130, should have to fight a full fledge MW??? Sergio hasn't been to 154 in 4 years and 8 fights now, if you count the Murray fight in April. Sergio has his own fights that matter in his own weight class, which he seems to not be taking. Golovkin, Geale, Pirog, and even Quillin at some point possibly.

Floyd-Sergio doesn't need to happen, it'd be a bonus if it did, but there's no obligation for it to happen.

Comment

I could live without it.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
            I like Guerrero and like his story but I do not think him and Floyd would be a good fight. I do not think Guerrero would be effective at all vs Floyd. I would rather see Floyd fight Canelo or Rios.

Hows does everyone else feel?
            if canelo loses his 0. it might as well be against the best fighter in this era. floyd money mayweather jr.

Comment

[QUOTE=dan_cov;12796137]
              Originally posted by tank17211 View Post

He wouldn't make it a fight, he'd just plod forward eating punches like smarties until his face fell off and the ref stopped it.
              Hes only fought at 140 once & the lowest Floyds going to fight at is welter.
              It would be worse than Floyd vs Gatti.

I'd probably still watch it though just to witness him getting slaughtered.
              I wouldn't mind seeing that. Plod forward until his face falls off. lolll

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Rios/Mayweather? Damn I thought this was a serious thread.
                Who should Mayweather fight? Is it a fight he will take?

Comment

There are no legacy fights available for Floyd right now, but Guerrero and Canelo would provide some entertainment. Can't believe you brought up Rios

Comment

yeah floyd would toy with guererro all night! Floyd vs canelo is a very interesting fight

Comment

I'd rather see Lucas Matthysse fight Floyd then rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X