No announcement yet.

[Picture] Ether Gets His First Tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    No it was great the first season when Frank darabont was running the show, when he left(before the second season), it went downhill quickly with the soap opera theme.
    My favorite genre for movies are Crime, Drama, and Sci Fi. So I don't mind the drama. I actually don't like Horror, so this is a really good show to attract some one who doesn't even like Horror.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      My favorite genre for movies are Crime, Drama, and Sci Fi. So I don't mind the drama. I actually don't like Horror, so this is a really good show to attract some one who doesn't even like Horror.
      Do you watch fringe? It's crime,drama,and sci fi. Fringe is from jj abrams and has been compared to x-files during it's heyday, great show.

Comment

I've never heard of Fringe.

The last series I followed, [and actually own the DVD collection], before The Walking Dead was Smallville from 2001-2011. Smallville as you know it's based on Superman growing up, it is Sci-Fi, Drama, Romance and it does have Crime in it of course it's Clark Kent here stopping crime, but not Godfather or Heat type of crime of course.

I'm not really big on TV series as you can see. They have to be really good to get my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I've never heard of Fringe.

The last series I followed, [and actually own the DVD collection], before The Walking Dead was Smallville from 2001-2011. Smallville as you know it's based on Superman growing up, it is Sci-Fi, Drama, Romance and it does have Crime in it of course it's Clark Kent here stopping crime, but not Godfather or Heat type of crime of course.

I'm not really big on TV series as you can see. They have to be really good to get my attention.

Smallville was great for years, loved that show.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/

Fringe has been around since 2008, going into it's last season though. You should check it out, amazing show.

Comment

Ether is a real cool guy, though. I know him a little bit on here from his interviews (always good read), and some posts.

So definitely not taking shot at him. Lol I just don't have it in me to get a tat like that. .

But the ink work is great. . Real class ink work.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Ether is a real cool guy, though. I know him a little bit on here from his interviews (always good read), and some posts.

So definitely not taking shot at him. Lol I just don't have it in me to get a tat like that. .

The ink work is amazing, to pull it off like that. When tatt's like that go wrong, they can really go wrong. Ether is staying low with me, acting all secretive about who made the tattoo for him. It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                Smallville was great for years, loved that show.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/

Fringe has been around since 2008, going into it's last season though. You should check it out, amazing show.
                Smallville is my childhood TV show along with Fresh Prince and Dragon Ball. Started when I was 12, I saw the first aired pilot episode, and the season finale when I was 22 years old. 10 years.

Comment

The only reason Kev watched Smallville was because of Lana Lang.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

ether has sucked more **** than jenna jameson.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                      When walking dead is forgotten. Ether can always say, that it is Clint Eastwood.

What about you? How's your Hurley tattoo when the "Lost" series was being aired?
                      quit looking for a friend, go talk to sigrab or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X